Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Angry When the hell did UMs become so hard to get???
Posted 2004-09-02, 06:38 AM
Ok, so funny story. I have been looking for a Ber rune for well over a week. Some of you may have heard of Dragoon (druid guides), well he is a buddy of mine. He says to me last night (Wednesday), "I will have you a Ber by Sunday - give me your trades." I gave him my trades - 7 minutes later, he found a Ber!!! Unbelievable!

So, now I am only an Um away from making my Chains of Honor...he and I spent 2 hours after that making trade games and scouring BNet for anyone to trade an Um, and no one would! I offered Titans, TStroke, Gores, Treks, Travs, etc (not total crap items - reasonably good stuff), and NOTHING!

Why is it SO easy to get a Ber and SO DAMN HARD to find a freakin UM???

:lol:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-02, 06:46 AM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post "When the hell did UMs become so hard to..."
Well I not sure why you offered titans (they kinda bring down any offer since they are all over the place imho) but yeah people out there just don't like to trade thier runes. And if you thing um is hard to get, try a pul. That was immpossible for me to get.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:14 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well I not sure why you offered titans..."
keep doing hell countess with the quest credit bug = GG, trust me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:15 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Well I not sure why you offered titans..."
If it's on ladder, Titans, TStroke, Gores, Treks aint worth jack shit. The Travs can get you an UM IF the stats are high.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenslanted-manji is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

slanted-manji

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:20 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "keep doing hell countess with the quest..."
Quest Credit Bug? Come again sir? Explain..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:26 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Quest Credit Bug? Come again sir? ..."
Make a game with a character that has completed the Countess Quest, then bring in your MFer that HASN'T completed the Quest, and kill Countess.

Rumor has it you're supposed to get the same drop as if you completed quest (as bosses drop best the first time you kill them, supposedly).

To be honest, I've never dedicated the time to compare drops to see if this method works or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:28 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Make a game with a character that has..."
Hmm, I might check this out. Now, only if I had two characters on either L or NL to do this with..

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:35 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "keep doing hell countess with the quest..."
blckshdwdragon said:
keep doing hell countess with the quest credit bug = GG, trust me
LMAO

2nd run = Um rune.

GG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-02, 08:50 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Make a game with a character that has..."
Vollstrecker said:
Make a game with a character that has completed the Countess Quest, then bring in your MFer that HASN'T completed the Quest, and kill Countess.
Actually, I might have that backwards...

I think it's the other way around. Make game with character that HASN'T completed the quest, then kill with a character that has?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-02, 10:09 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Actually, I might have that..."
Wow, I actually read it that way the first time.. My eyes hurt from studying and Diablo..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-09-02, 12:57 PM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post "When the hell did UMs become so hard to..."
Heh I found a BER within 5 minutes of spamming bnet trade chans. From my experience, people don't want to trade their runes unless its for another rune, or currency. :-\.

Aso, is this Ladder nor Non?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-02, 02:36 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Heh I found a BER within 5 minutes of..."
Wut'd you trade for ber rune? What items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-09-02, 02:36 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Wut'd you trade for ber rune? What..."
A 3/20/20 and a 290.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-03, 08:38 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "A 3/20/20 and a 290."
I'm on NL. I tried forever to get a 290 too, but no one would trade one even for 4 SoJs, Gaze, etc. I dunno, but either way, I scored an Occy off Hell Meph last night, and someone gave me an Um for it. Now I have my CoH! I'm content now.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSkyGoneBlue is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SkyGoneBlue

Posted 2004-09-03, 10:44 AM in reply to SkyGoneBlue's post starting "I'm on NL. I tried forever to get a 290..."
how are my itemz treatin ya? and what did i give u again?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-09-03, 10:48 AM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "how are my itemz treatin ya? and what..."
Puls are hard to get? I have atleast 5..........and an um somewhere
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-09-03, 02:11 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "how are my itemz treatin ya? and what..."
You gave me a Mara's, and something else that I cannot remember for the life of me. My assassin is enjoying the Mara's thoroughly. I have been kicking (literally) lots of ass with her - it is much appreciated!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

SkyGoneBlue