Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Cast Rate Question
Posted 2004-08-24, 05:46 PM
what is the breakpoint for FCR (nec) if it makes any difference
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-08-24, 06:48 PM in reply to insanity_420's post "Cast Rate Question"
insanity_420 said:
what is the breakpoint for FCR (nec) if it makes any difference
well the most common one to use would be 75 because it is effective but if you wanna really shoot bone spirits or spears fast you can go to 125 but usually unless you are really rich and can afford gosu gear the skills you sacrifice for the cast rate isnt really worth it so in short aim for 75
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2004-08-25, 10:53 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "well the most common one to use would..."
isnt there a breakpoint where every 2 spirits u get 1 invisible 1?
XboxLive: x2xExZ

D2jsp: Your_Mom
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-25, 01:05 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "isnt there a breakpoint where every 2..."
SlickFic04 said:
isnt there a breakpoint where every 2 spirits u get 1 invisible 1?
no

Frame 15 14 13 12 11 10 9
FCR Needed 0% 9% 18% 30% 48% 75% 125%
Casts/sec 1.67 1.79 1.92 2.08 2.27 2.50 2.78
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-25, 02:18 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "no Frame 15 14 13 12 11 ..."
Blackshadow is right. I calculated myself because i got so bored.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-25, 02:20 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "Blackshadow is right. I calculated..."
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32686
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-25, 03:38 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?..."
Ah, good. That would've taken forever for me to assemble...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker