Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Something fishy about arreat summit
Posted 2004-08-13, 09:54 PM
The items and everything are usually right in the daytime but when i browse after 10 pm i found some unusual things..
firstly there's this armor called

Spirit Keeper Shadow Plate
Defense: 946-1082 (varies)(Base Defense: 446-557)
Required Level: 87
Required Strength: 230
Durability: 70
+500-525 Defense (varies)
+ (4.5 Per Character Level) Heal Stamina Plus +4.5-445.5% (Based On Character Level)
+50% Faster Run/Walk
+50% Faster Hit Recovery
Lightning Resist +30%
Poison Resist +60%
+80 Cold Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 120
35% Chance To Cast Level 10 Poison Nova When Struck
Socketed (4)

also the call to arms runeword is displayed as..
+2 To All Skills
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+200-240% Enhanced Damage (varies)
Adds 5-30 Fire Damage
7% Life Stolen Per Hit
+16 To Battle Command
+13 To Battle Orders
+12 To Battle Cry
Prevent Monster Heal
Replenish Life +12
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

I found this very odd because it resets to normal stats in the daytime.. anyone else notice this?
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule

Last edited by sheerx; 2004-08-13 at 09:58 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:57 PM in reply to sheerx's post "Something fishy about arreat summit"
that is weird......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:03 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "that is weird......"
Hmmmmm and you say that comes from arreat?

Maybe some undisclosed information

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:04 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Hmmmmm and you say that comes from..."
OMFG! KILL IT!

thats odd, ive never noticed that b4, but ill go on l8r lolz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:05 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Hmmmmm and you say that comes from..."
yes arreat summit.. they are drunk or something.. so far i found no other information that an item called spirit keeper shadow plate exists.. go see for yourslef in the summit website
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:41 PM in reply to sheerx's post starting "yes arreat summit.. they are drunk or..."
I remember it being there, with Merman's Sprocket, and a few others I forget about...

I thought I was going crazy, but I haven't seen them for months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I remember it being there, with..."
I think we care too fuckin much about this game that we start to see things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSlickFic04 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SlickFic04

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:48 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I remember it being there, with..."
er...... this is on diabloii.net, their info is outdated. To me this isnt a mystery
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:54 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "er...... this is on diabloii.net, their..."
No, I recall seeing on the Summit, actually.

The items page on Diabloii.net was in the color red...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-13, 11:15 PM in reply to SlickFic04's post starting "I think we care too fuckin much about..."
SlickFic04 said:
I think we care too fuckin much about this game that we start to see things.
that's actually true.. but hey what are you gonna do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-14, 12:43 AM in reply to sheerx's post starting "that's actually true.. but hey what are..."
arreat summit eh? must be the drugs/alchohol gotta be
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:06 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "arreat summit eh? must be the..."
Hehe

spammm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:22 AM in reply to Death's post starting "Hehe ^_^ spammm"
Death said:
Hehe

spammm
Really? interesting input Death... oh wait, you didnt say anything.

yeah spirit keep is the name of a druid helmet (unique). Havent really noticed it on Arreats, but i dont go there all that often, and when i do go there, im usually looking up rune words.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-14, 11:35 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "Really? interesting input Death... oh..."
Yes it's a druid helm but it comes out as a shadow plate armor.. at certain points in the day..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

sheerx