Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Could a dupe b the answer?
Posted 2004-08-13, 02:42 PM
It may seem foolish but could a hack like a dupe actually be the answer to our current problems.

What It Would Solve?
1. This realm down and anti-bot shit. If people could dupe items, wtf woudl b the point of botting repeatedly for the same items. As long as you have one, you could seemingly have an infinite amount of them given ur willign to wait for the several minutes for the dupe to work

2.Trading. Right now the economy sucks. It is next to impossible to trade item A for item B. This currency value shit sucks ass! If there were a dupe and say u found 2xwf, why not keep one to dupe and trade other off for item that u dont already have?

3.The whole "ebay" problem. Im sorry if I offend ne1 here who uses ebay as a source of income (flame me for being a noob not able to sell items if u must) but i feel it takes away more than it gives back. The whole ebay thing makes this game way to tense. People get pissy over the stupidest things simply because it could cost them money. If there's a dupe out, nothing will be worth money nemore. You can trade item for item and dupe to your hearts content. This means no more spam bots and shitty advertising. People will stop getting godly over night and give a fair chance to those who dont feel like spending REAL MONEY in a VIRTUAL WORLD. As a bonus, blizzard can finally stop fucking bitching about "people exploiting the game for money"

4. Enjoyment. At current, it is 99% about the items to 99% of the people who play. Wasting countless hours mfing trying to find items. With a dupe out, theres no need for that. People will have far easier access to the items. Then people can experiment with fun things of the game. You could customize them to what you like rather than what you have available.

5. Dueling. One of the most fun parts of the game becomes ruined by most of the players simply not being able to compete. Sure you will still be able to look at who's items are better but it will be more about better combinations of skills+items and maybe actually about skill for once.

Yah yah so its a bit of a rant but get over it -.- . And i know it doesn't solve all problems but hey its an idea atleast and the guys at blizzard seem to be fresh out of good ones.

Feedback?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-13, 06:23 PM in reply to wilma's post "Could a dupe b the answer?"
Ok what happens if all your dupes only last a few days?
what happens if some poor person playing trades you all the legit stuff they have managed to get for your dupe only for them to be worse off when it disappears.
Wilma I`m sorry to say although you have stated points on this subject I dont think dupes are the answer but only another problem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-13, 06:46 PM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "Ok what happens if all your dupes only..."
Um, there's no point in playing if you already have all the items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-13, 07:26 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Um, there's no point in playing if you..."
Wilma does have a point.. the dualing and economy are really messed up right now taking the fun away from the game but thats because diablo has been out for a while and games usually get boring and after you play for a while... This must be diablo's drawback.
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2004-08-13, 07:27 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Um, there's no point in playing if you..."
well, some people dont play just for the items, some people play online and help friendz, PK.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-13, 07:36 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "well, some people dont play just for..."
really good point wilma
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-16, 07:16 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "really good point wilma"
i know where you can get a dupe program if you really want it. i havent used it on closed yet but it seems to work fine on open/single. just put item in cube transmute and if theres room you get more. i personally dont think this a solution but just using one problem to solve another, which will lead eventually to our problem now and the dupe problem making diablo no fun anymore. but if really want it, give me a holla
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EnterTheShawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEnterTheShawn is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EnterTheShawn

Posted 2004-08-16, 08:29 AM in reply to EnterTheShawn's post starting "i know where you can get a dupe program..."
EnterTheShawn said:
i know where you can get a dupe program if you really want it. i havent used it on closed yet but it seems to work fine on open/single. just put item in cube transmute and if theres room you get more. i personally dont think this a solution but just using one problem to solve another, which will lead eventually to our problem now and the dupe problem making diablo no fun anymore. but if really want it, give me a holla

Well that dupe doesn't work on closed

And it's true that dupping would solve a lot of problems, but personnally, i wouldn't mind since all i'm doing right now is dueling and rushing friends... haven't mf'd in months now.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-16, 09:24 AM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well that dupe doesn't work on closed..."
Everyone would quit...

There'd be no need for trading/mfing, which is 70% of the game, otherwise it's just leveling and dueling.

And dueling would suck if everyone had the best items.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-16, 11:00 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Everyone would quit... There'd be..."
people just quit they game like me is no point of duping or mfing don't you get realy bored doing same thing over and over again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones