Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

x39 32020? Post Congrats For Sov!

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:15 PM
Is this possible?

Can Anyone on zelaron afford?

YES

sov can.. hes working on getting i think 3 more... and + anni for his barb..

i helped him get like 5 but thats cuz im nice

hell post a screenie when hes done..

Ne Comments? Or COMPLEMINTS *Cant Spell* lol
His barbs lvl 20 lol when he gets full he will fuckin pwn

i no for a fact he uses 2x ebotd and enigma cuz he let me borrow
i jus no that when he hits up there in lvl and my foher hits lvl 80 or so HES GETTIN HIS ASS KICKED that barbs worth over 50 290s

my fohers about ohhh 5-10

Post Congrats For Sov
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:20 PM in reply to Joka69's post "x39 32020? Post Congrats For Sov!"
congrats

ten characters
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
wilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwilma is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

wilma

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:24 PM in reply to wilma's post starting "congrats ten characters"
i gave him my whole godly account thats why and i dont even get a thx from sov damnit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:38 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "i gave him my whole godly account thats..."
Not that much of a big deal.

Not trying to be an ass either, but i've had around 36 290's in my pally before ^_-

but congrats dude..

Meh... I contributed...

(How much is royal shield exile and sacred COH) did i give you anything else ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-13, 12:39 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Not that much of a big deal. Not..."
Congrats Sov.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-13, 01:19 PM in reply to Joka69's post "x39 32020? Post Congrats For Sov!"
It's ok. Scharfrichter will still eat him alive.

I suppose I might contribute to his getting the final 3...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-13, 07:28 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "It's ok. Scharfrichter will still eat..."
OMG GG SOv!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-13, 08:19 PM in reply to Joka69's post "x39 32020? Post Congrats For Sov!"
Good luck when you duel...

I'll be waiting...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-13, 08:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Not that much of a big deal. Not..."
Your akarin targe was garbage. But your coh was very very nice. GOt me quite a few 3/20/20. Thanks slay.

Also a VERY big thanks to Tokill.ace . I owe him more then you can imagine.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-13, 08:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your akarin targe was garbage. But..."
Congrats, its not that easy to get that many but once again all I can say is:
Been there done that TWICE. My zon has fully sutied 3/20/20 with a alternate suit of 3/20/5 to get heavy run/walk or heavy life. Also my barbarian had a full suit of 3/20/20 at the saem time my zon did so thats 78x 3/20/20 not to mention I had like 10 left laying around for trading. Eventually I sold off the entire barb suit and got better charms (the ones im about to explain) and build my V/T.

Actually going fully 3/20/20 is not the best charm set up. Using what I have is much better. 10/75+/40 destroy a 3/20/20 set up. Use 10 of those (valued about 8 runes a piece) then 9x 3/20/20 and youll have a good 4,000+ more AR and 500+ more damage. You may lack 400ish life but 4k AR and 500+ damage definatly beat it not to mention your a barb, its very easy to get life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-13, 08:55 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Congrats, its not that easy to get that..."
8 runes...

Riiiiiiiiiight.

On a more realistic note...

-_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:05 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "8 runes... Riiiiiiiiiight. On a..."
LoL, when you find one let me know, for you information these were only duped once back in the begning of 09 and havent been duped since. They are ALOT better then a 3/20/20 10x more Rare and nearly impossible to create using a cube recicipe due to how many more mods Grand Charms have then Small Charms to spawn. As i said before Sovereign, you really don't know much bout this game you just go with what the average person does.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:18 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "LoL, when you find one let me know, for..."
endurack... SHUT THE FUCK UP.. thnx sov likes the 3/20/20's so leave him alone..
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:30 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "endurack... SHUT THE FUCK UP.. thnx ..."
LoL Joka69 ur a waste of space on this forum, every time i state something thats obviously better you put some newb ass spam like that up on these forums. Seriously type something worth posting
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Endurack

Stfu

Posted 2004-08-13, 09:35 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "LoL Joka69 ur a waste of space on this..."
Endurack said:
LoL Joka69 ur a waste of space on this forum, every time i state something thats obviously better you put some newb ass spam like that up on these forums. Seriously type something worth posting

Okay. First off, endurack why don't you stop telling people that you are so godly. We all know that you are the best around and we will never come close to your level, in diablo. Second it is a big accomplishment for Sov to get all those 3/20/20's. So maybe you could just congradulate him instead of ripping on him. Third, either deal with the fact that some of the users here are noobs (like myself) and stop bringing it up or just don't post anymore.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:07 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Stfu"
STOP FLAMING OUTSIDE THE FLAME FORUM! if u wanna insult each other, take it there. voll is getting tyred of flaming outside teh flame forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:18 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post "Stfu"
Well maybe you could get AR gcs, those can pump out over 100AR
Cause i think BotD does enough damage

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-13, 10:39 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "LoL, when you find one let me know, for..."
You're fucking STARTING shit again, Endurack. This thread wasn't titled, "Come brag how good you are", it was to congratulate Sovereign on his recent acquisitions.

Do it again, and I'll start helping you keep your posts civil.

~Closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-14, 12:36 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "You're fucking STARTING shit again,..."
Duh? Why else would I post a thread asking for ww barb pt placement on a public forum. If i wanted to get something original, id waste my existance researching a game. like you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign