Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

anni trade spot
Posted 2004-07-29, 09:10 AM
wheres the best spot to trade for a anni or are there no safe spots?
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-07-29, 09:12 AM in reply to insanity_420's post "anni trade spot"
Nowhere is safe but try to avoid act2... If I remember correctly there is a hack that can drop you. Then the other guy has a free anni to just walk over and pick up
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-29, 09:17 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nowhere is safe but try to avoid..."
ok so no safe spots eh? i didnt think there were any i needs one bad but i cant trust no one lol good ol USEAST Blows man with that kinda shit
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-07-29, 09:51 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "ok so no safe spots eh? i didnt think..."
on europe, i NEVA got fcked!
i traded 8 annis

well, thats america, ol wonderful ami-land (sry, let europe play the ruler of the world, if its only for 1 sec )
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:07 PM in reply to celaron's post starting "on europe, i NEVA got fcked! i traded..."
What the hell are you talking about celaron?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:25 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "What the hell are you talking about..."
Here is my best attempt at interpretation:

celaron said:
on europe, i NEVA got fcked!
While playing Diablo 2 on the Europe server I have yet to partake in deals that have gone awry.

celaron said:
i traded 8 annis
I have gone through 8 Annihilus Charm trade transactions to date.

celaron said:
well, thats america, ol wonderful ami-land
AhhÂ… But I digress; American servers contain plentiful supplies of Annihilus Charms.

celaron said:
(sry, let europe play the ruler of the world, if its only for 1 sec )
Please excuse my proposition if in unintentional way I offend. Perhaps one of the European countries should assume control of the earth. It would be mildly amusing observing the outcome of such a venture.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:38 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Here is my best attempt at..."
Well the best why i found to do it, is for the 2 people to put the trade stuff on a lvl 1 character, and the the transaction in A1, at the big wall the separates Blood Moor and Rogue Camp.
I read that somewhere but can't remember.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:48 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Well the best why i found to do it, is..."
I have a hack that makes no place safe , with no char .
Cant post it here though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-29, 01:49 PM in reply to Death's post starting "I have a hack that makes no place safe..."
Wow, how gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-07-29, 03:50 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Wow, how gay."
I second that

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-29, 05:20 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "I second that :D"
time to castrate death -_-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-07-30, 04:05 AM in reply to Death's post starting "I have a hack that makes no place safe..."
1 reason to believe u ???? (bet he's talking about annigrab )

if u really wanna trade anni do act3 at market or act 5 malah (if they dont run back its safe there, check ur map )
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-07-30, 04:51 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Nowhere is safe but try to avoid..."
Sovereign said:
Nowhere is safe but try to avoid act2... If I remember correctly there is a hack that can drop you. Then the other guy has a free anni to just walk over and pick up

yes sov! there is a hack that does that.. i got screwed over by it..

it only worx @ palace.. some 1 goes inside.. and som1 goes on left hand outside of palace.. and when u go near stears u drop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-30, 04:53 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "yes sov! there is a hack that does..."
i have that hack -.-

it worx 100% and is very easy to use, but i wont give it out because scamming is not nice

and btw: it works with the guard, not the stairs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar