Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post Bob's Threat..
Posted 2004-07-20, 01:13 PM
Not exactly a threat, but just read how he contradicts himself and proves himself wrong, over , and over.

Medi3valBob: I can delete a post of you talking about my girlfriend sucking dick if I damn well please. It's lewd, and it's against the FUCKING RULES>
Aim 1s Gay: Not really
Aim 1s Gay: It's a question
Aim 1s Gay: I just said go down
Aim 1s Gay: she could be whackin the pud
Medi3valBob: I don't give a fuck what you said.
Aim 1s Gay: Then why'd you delete it?
Aim 1s Gay: dumbass
Medi3valBob: Because it's unacceptable.
Aim 1s Gay: Not really
Aim 1s Gay: It's a question,
Aim 1s Gay: A serious one at that..
Medi3valBob: I don't give a fuck what kind of question it was.
Aim 1s Gay: Then why'd you delete it
Aim 1s Gay: lol
Aim 1s Gay: I love pushin your buttons
Aim 1s Gay: just fucking chill out
Medi3valBob: *sigh* Let me rephrase for you, dumbass.
Aim 1s Gay: I mean nothing of it, nothing personal
Medi3valBob: I don't care what you mean by it, what sort of question it is, or how you said it, because it's unacceptable, and it will not be on the forums.
Aim 1s Gay: ..
Aim 1s Gay: I said "How do you cope with it, she doesn't go down for you or anything? Some couples don't even consider it sex"
Aim 1s Gay: There is NOTHING wrong with that sentance
Aim 1s Gay: go ahead
Aim 1s Gay: tell me whats wrong
Aim 1s Gay: Sex? Go down
Aim 1s Gay: nothing
Aim 1s Gay: So bob, How do you cope with it? I mean she won't go down or anything for you?

Some couples don't consider that sex.
Medi3valBob: It's wrong because it's a personal situation, thus not public.
Medi3valBob: And the reason it was removed the SECOND time is because I PMd you and said not to do that.
Aim 1s Gay: Thats your own personal opinion, if you didn't want a personal fucking sitiation on the forums, you sholdn've made the thread
Medi3valBob: The thread said that we were in a relationship again.
Medi3valBob: RELATIONSHIP
Medi3valBob: Not FUCKING
Aim 1s Gay: ...well?
Medi3valBob: Well what?
Aim 1s Gay: you said "If you have input, get after it.
Aim 1s Gay: tardass
Aim 1s Gay: you told us to talk about it
Medi3valBob: I don't know how to explain this to you....
Aim 1s Gay: Look
Medi3valBob: You're not going to talk about Kristy in any sexual manner.
Aim 1s Gay: Why?
Medi3valBob: It's not going to be on the boards.
Medi3valBob: Look nothing.
Aim 1s Gay: Because why?
Aim 1s Gay: Because you don't want it there?
Medi3valBob: It's PRIVATE
Medi3valBob: Damn straight.
Aim 1s Gay: You can't abuse your moderation like that
Aim 1s Gay: Shit
Medi3valBob: Make a fucking thread then.
Aim 1s Gay: Sure
Medi3valBob: See who gets the support.
Medi3valBob: It's my PRIVATE LIFE.
Aim 1s Gay: I'll post this aim log
Aim 1s Gay: just to show how fucking wrong you are
Aim 1s Gay: and all the pms

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "Bob's Threat.."
D3V, it's fucking lewd and disprespectful. Questions like that generally get you punched in the face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:17 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "D3V, it's fucking lewd and..."
Shit, if they're not gonna have sex then obviously bob has another lover, or a tired arm.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:18 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Shit, if they're not gonna have sex..."
That or a bit of respect for jinx's beliefs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:30 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "That or a bit of respect for jinx's..."
By the way, D3V posted this, impersonating me, on Jinx's Xanga site.

D3V said:
<Bob>: Look, I think we need some space away from each other again, I've been trying to call you but you won't answer. This time it is very serious, I want you the hell out of my life, kristy. Stay the fuck away from me, don't call, never, ever, ever, again.....
What the fuck is your problem?
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:32 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "By the way, D3V posted this,..."
My guess....sexual frustration which would explain why he's been trying to squeeze details out of you, needs to live vicariously.

EDIT: Bob, you should just move this to the flame forum and unload on him, or let everyone else do it for you.

Last edited by Slim; 2004-07-20 at 01:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:35 PM in reply to Slim's post starting "My guess....sexual frustration which..."
Maybe he DOESNT WANT TO. Jeez, not every guy is a fucking horney as chimp. Bob might want to have a REAL meaningful thing, and maybe u just want hot monkey sex 5 times a day. Doesn't mean u have to disrespect him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
OmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOmniFalcon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

OmniFalcon

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:37 PM in reply to OmniFalcon's post starting "Maybe he DOESNT WANT TO. Jeez, not..."
OmniFalcon said:
Maybe he DOESNT WANT TO. Jeez, not every guy is a fucking horney as chimp. Bob might want to have a REAL meaningful thing, and maybe u just want hot monkey sex 5 times a day. Doesn't mean u have to disrespect him.

I don't think that is D3V's intent. IMHO he is just trying to get under Bobs skin, so far it looks like its working..

Hmm.. Looks like he is temp banned now.

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-07-20 at 01:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:46 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I don't think that is D3V's intent. ..."
I think so as well. D3V, just let the whole thing drop, I guess. It goes against Bob's wishes, let it drop, please. Bob, you have to realize, if you bring your personal life to the forum, it's going to be talked about. Most of us are kids, and comments are going to get passed.

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2004-07-20 at 01:51 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:50 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I think so as well. D3V, just let the..."
We I find it funny that in a forum of kids that D3V is the only one without enough respect to keep his mouth shut.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:51 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "We I find it funny that in a forum of..."
Why was he temped this time?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:53 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Why was he temped this time?"
Most likely for this thread. lmao
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:01 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Why was he temped this time?"
mjordan2nd said:
Why was he temped this time?
Maybe this rule:

6. Don't flame anyone. This includes, but is not limited to name calling, degrading of a person's character, etc. Flames are meant to be kept in the Flame Forum, after all, that is why it was made...

Maybe the "Degrading of a person's character" part. It’s kind of a stretch though; I guess you could say that D3V implied that Bob masterbates, or has sex with other people.

Last edited by kockblocker1; 2004-07-20 at 02:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:02 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Maybe this rule: 6. Don't flame..."
I got the word from the man in charge.

Zelaron: harassing bob repeatedly

If you're wondering for how long....

TheAssassin314: i diddnt set a time limit
TheAssassin314: chruser just said to ban
TheAssassin314: ask him

Slim1882006: how long till he's back?
Zelaron: dunno

Last edited by Slim; 2004-07-20 at 02:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Slim

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:04 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "Most likely for this thread. lmao"
Fucking ignorant racist twat.

Bob, i'm sorry, d3v is just acting like a fucking loser again. When is he not?

Sorry for flaming in the flame forum and everything.. but He makes this forum look bad, to its worst. It's not worth it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:11 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Fucking ignorant racist twat. Bob,..."
give him the loser title Lol, who ever came up with that idea is genuis.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:26 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "give him the loser title Lol, who ever..."
I hate D3V and if I were given the power to, I would ban him permanently. If I were given the power to, I would do more than just ban him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-20, 02:32 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I hate D3V and if I were given the..."
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzShining Knights enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Shining Knights

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:20 PM in reply to Shining Knights's post starting "It matters not whether you win or lose;..."
From what I have seen D3V is a is a huge pain to everyone. He just seem to start shit with everyone here, never has anything good to say.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:28 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "From what I have seen D3V is a is a..."
I very much hate him aswell, but he has had one or two good post here. Its once in a blue moon tho.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡