Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Spiderman 2 (Spoiler warning)
Posted 2004-06-30, 02:45 AM
Ok well i would say that overall this movie was very pimp

Action:
Comparitively speaking with the first one the fighting and effects are a lot cooler. Octavius and Spider-man really go at it and its very fast paced and lots of crazy movement action. The subway scene is very impressive where spiderman and Octavius duke it out as well as the part where he stops the train. I give the action a 11/10 if it were possible....

Story/Plot:
I thought the story was pretty cool. I don't know if it follows the comic book but either way. I don't really feel like explaining the whole story but I would like to mention something about the ending. I think It was very nicely set up for spiderman 3 the way Harry stumbles into a room of his father's old "play things" (green goblin glider, suit, explosives, etc.) Sooooo we all know for sure that there will be a spiderman 3 and we know who the villian will be. the rating i give for plot is 9/10.

Comedy:
Ok well you might be wondering why i put this category in here but the movie actually had quite a bit of funny stuff. Some of it was corny but i thought there was a good amount of comedy, but in the parts where it was serious i thank the lord that they kept it serious so it didn't ruin the movie or anything so I think that it was pretty good to spice up the movie. comedy= 8/10.

Acting:
Welll I'm no acting expert so i can't really critique it very much. All I know is that no one annoyed the hell out of me and everything seemed great so for that Acting is a great10/10.

Overall I think it is realllyyyy worth it to see this movie in theatres

Overall 9.5/10
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-06-30, 03:07 AM in reply to timmay1113's post "Spiderman 2 (Spoiler warning)"
Quote:
Sooooo we all know for sure that there will be a spiderman 3 and we know who the villian will be.
Actually, a guy I know in the comic buisiness said he had read that there are contracts for 7 movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-06-30, 03:11 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, a guy I know in the comic..."
My lord I wonder if they would actually make that many
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:53 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Actually, a guy I know in the comic..."
That is fabulous, just fabulous. I will see all of them, all of them I tell you! Merged with Rabber's thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-01, 09:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That is fabulous, just fabulous. I..."
weeeeeee seven movies! It would be worth it to make a lot of them, but after the third one I bet they won't come out so offten.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:29 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "weeeeeee seven movies! It would be..."
It was awesome how when Peter Parker finally made the decision to come back and be Spiderman again, he fought harder and better than ever before... and he owned the fuck out of Doc Oc and stopped the train. I almost popped a boner when he whipped that piece of the clock at Oc with his web and came back and kicked the return fire away as he upper cut the Doc... with his foot of course... (the boner... figuratively speaking of course...)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-07-01, 10:55 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "It was awesome how when Peter Parker..."
Yes their fighting with each other was very impressive. Spidey was going all out on Doc's ass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

timmay1113

Posted 2004-07-02, 06:56 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "That is fabulous, just fabulous. I..."
De-merged back into the original spoilers and non-spoilers threads.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-02, 10:56 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "De-merged back into the original..."
oh shit when he was stoping the train and his mask was off...daaaaamn I was like noooooooooooooooooo
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata

Last edited by Silverjinx18; 2004-07-02 at 11:00 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-07-02, 06:16 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "oh shit when he was stoping the train..."
lol it didn't really matter, no one even knew who peter parker was on the train so but yah i was thinking like that too, i forgot but there were some parts of the movie that even made me like chill or shake because something good happen lol it was so good
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:14 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "lol it didn't really matter, no one..."
so whats going to happen with marry jane then?

I mean harry knows that peter is spiderman, and in the first one his dad captured marry jane and threw her off a bridge . Will harry do the same thing to the women he loves? And this time at the beginning of spider man 3 the villian will know spidermans identity already! So i dunno how they will work that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-07-20, 01:30 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "so whats going to happen with marry..."
I hope Venom is in the next one. Maybe Carnage, too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:29 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I hope Venom is in the next one. Maybe..."
wtf man it would defiently not be those 2 are u kidding me, the end of spiderman 2 was harry seeing his fathers stuff what do u think
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2004-07-20, 03:52 PM in reply to iceman887's post starting "wtf man it would defiently not be those..."
So I guess they are limiting each sequel to just one villain? That doesn't have to be the case, and just an FYI, they haven't exactly been following the comic books thus far. Even close actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:18 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So I guess they are limiting each..."
It would actually be better if there wasn't just one stupid villain.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-07-30, 08:41 AM in reply to badboy's post starting "It would actually be better if there..."
Exactly my sentiments. I can't wait for some of the upcoming sequels, Carnage and Venom roxxors my soxxors!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-30, 10:15 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "So I guess they are limiting each..."
Personally, I hope they skip green goblin 2. I mean, one is enough . At the beginning of Spiderman 3, just show Spiderman defeating him in the teaser, then move on to the next guy for the movie propper.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-07-30, 11:53 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Personally, I hope they skip green..."
I agree, a second Green Goblin isn't going to interest me. His attacks weren't even that cool, and so much more can be done with all the other enemies Spidey has.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2004-07-30, 12:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I agree, a second Green Goblin isn't..."
Yes, the Green Goblin was the weak part of the first movie anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy