Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Trade Warning
Posted 2004-06-20, 07:21 PM
Trade Warning - Flux [16:25:PST]

We've heard a lot of recent reports of trading rip offs. The scammers keep moving the item around in the trade window, but it still looks okay. Until you agree on the trade, and find something different in your inventory. A different rune, Ist becoming Tir, for example. We don't know if there's a new hack that's making this undetectable or it's just slight of hand, but always make sure you hover on the item before you check it, and if someone is stalling and moving their item around a lot, be very suspicious. It's better to not trade at all than to get ripped off.

by www.diabloii.net
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-20, 07:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Trade Warning"
i was stupid i got ripped by a stupid scam with them moving the crap around =\ he did it so fast.. and it was before i had an enigma so i wanted an enigma so bad and i didn't know what one was worth =\ and i found a 153 pdsc and an um rune from rushing a friend for hellforge in nm and then i went to a trade game and lost my ik armor my first um rune and my 100 pdsc and my 153 pdsc.. to a 2 sock quilted armor............................................. ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-06-21, 09:50 AM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "i was stupid i got ripped by a stupid..."
:'(. that sucks
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-21, 10:20 AM in reply to Ganga's post "Trade Warning"
This happened to me ONCE on NL a WHILE ago. Lost an eth skullders. Wasn't a big loss for me. I had gotten it for free. But I learned my lesson. .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "This happened to me ONCE on NL a WHILE..."
damn...so if they guy moves his items around, it's most probably a scam?..or only when it's crazy fast?
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-21, 06:44 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "damn...so if they guy moves his items..."
Whenever he moves it at ALL, get suspicious on his ass. Just leave the game actually. It's not worth risking a good item.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-21, 07:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Whenever he moves it at ALL, get..."
Just check the item before you trade... geez I used to try using that all the time, even wrote an autoit program to do it insanely fast, still never got anyone with it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-21, 08:33 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Just check the item before you trade......"
Yeah, it's quite simple.

Triple check before you click 'ok'...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-22, 05:58 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, it's quite simple. Triple..."
It was like my 3rd day of trading ever in diablo 2 .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-22, 06:33 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It was like my 3rd day of trading ever..."
I had a lot of fun with IDwand back in classic days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-22, 01:22 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I had a lot of fun with IDwand back in..."
ya i lost a um rune for a god damn cap that was supposed to be a shako cause i wasnt payin attention b-4
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-22, 02:26 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "ya i lost a um rune for a god damn cap..."
i lost my hoto to a gay ass 1 os armor (he showed bramble)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace