Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Want to make a zealot
Posted 2004-06-14, 05:47 PM
Ladder, for pvp. What skills and what gears should I have? When come to 1.10 I am a complete newbi.
also what Ias do i need with max fanta and Fhr do I need, or does those matter at all? use to be very much at 1.09.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-14 at 05:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-14, 06:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Want to make a zealot"
Weapon: Eth BotD Berzerker Axe Or Death Cleaver
Helm: Crown of Ages
Armor: T-Might Or Enigma Or Chains of Honors
Boots: Gore Riders
Gloves: SteelRends
Shield: Eth Exile
Rings: Ravenfrost, Cgrip, or Angelic Combo
Amulet: Maras, or Angelic Combo
Charms: 10 Pally Combat, or 5 Pally Combat & 5 Offensive Aura

Well that's pretty much it. The only thing that's a staple in there is the Eth BotD zerker and the Eth Exile, the rest may varie from people to people.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-06-14 at 06:36 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:00 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Weapon: Eth BotD Berzerker Axe Or Death..."
Cgrip? isn't that a non ladder dupe ring? and is Ravenfrost a must for not to freeze?

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-14 at 07:05 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:38 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Cgrip? isn't that a non ladder dupe..."
Ravenfrost is a must for many reasons: AR, Block, Cold Absorb(sp), Cannot be Frozen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-06-14, 08:12 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ravenfrost is a must for many reasons:..."
Well:

Max fanat
Max Zeal
Max Sac
Max Holy Shield
Max Defiance***(last thing to max)***

Enough str for gear
Enough dex for max block with gear
All into vit
Base energy

Gears:

Helm(S):

Best: COA
Why: Becuase, coa has 1-2 sockets, DR, resists, 300+ defense, and many more usefull mods.

Second Best: Delerium
Why: Well, I dont know. I've just been hearing its dele for 2nd best.

Other choices: Skull Crusher, or whatever,
Why: It's got the crushing blow, and the 2 sockets, or 1 socket..

Other Choices: Shako
Why?: Well... Life, mana, MF, and many good mods for survival

Weapons:

Best: Eth or non-eth Botd Zerker

Well, for MANY reasons. Too many reasons, in-fact, so im not going to list them.

Second best:Eth Death Cleaver

Why?: Well, it gives a lot of mods that can be useful for killing and pwning..

Other Choices: Upped headstriker
Why?: unno, heard it was gewd...

Shield:

Best: Eth Exile

Why?: Well, same with botd , but it gives a LOT of defenses, a defiance aura, 15% chance of LT

Second Best: HoZ

Its a pally shield... Thats why.

Other choices: SS

Well, a wee defense, and some more mods

The rest you should be able to figure out by their statements... GL... I'll list items, not others though, and not why, becuase im lazy

Armor: Eth Carapace w/ 40/15 ias
Glove: Draculs(5%LT)
Booteys: Upped Gores, becuase, .. grr..
Ammy: Highlords
Charms: 3/20/20's, psn charms, 10 combats, anni

Thats all, Have fun, folks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 08:22 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Well: Max fanat Max Zeal Max Sac..."
errr non of you guys listed belt.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-14, 09:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "errr non of you guys listed belt."
arach, nosferatus, dungo, or string
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-14, 10:44 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "arach, nosferatus, dungo, or string"
a doom zerk axe is also another really good option for weapon... even tho some people say the freeze is cheap
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:33 AM in reply to sue_13's post starting "a doom zerk axe is also another really..."
Helm=Coa 2 soc /w 3xed/15ias jewels or cham/ber
Armor=Levi (chamed) or eth templars
Weapon=Eth dcleaver or eth headstriker (Pwnz wif deadly strike)
rings=angelics
ammy=angelics
belt=verdungos /w 15dr or hsarus belt
boots= gorerider/travs or hsarus boots
Gloves=Steelrends or Draculs
Shield= eth vortex exile(11xx def +)
charms=max dmg/ar/life charms

thats a built for godly zealots
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-06-15, 12:36 AM in reply to DarkXSavior's post starting "Helm=Coa 2 soc /w 3xed/15ias jewels or..."
I'd have to say CoH for armor. Some good stats there, but having Levi is a good way to get close to max damage % reduction if you have a 2xBer CoA.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:03 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd have to say CoH for armor. Some..."
ok this is what I going to bulit:

Helm=Coa 2 soc /w cham/ber
Armor=Eth Steel Carapace (what to socket?)
Weapon=Eth dcleaver
rings=angelics
ammy=angelics
belt=verdungos
boots= gorerider
Gloves=Draculs
Shield= eth vortex exile(11xx def +)
charms=max dmg/ar/life charms

all of those are not crazy expense beside the shield -_-. What do you guys think?

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-15 at 02:03 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:04 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'd have to say CoH for armor. Some..."
True..

But HoH, how do i come off as a Diablo 2 Fanatic, or a Diablo2 Geek, Nerd, or what-not, as you put it in the FF?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-15, 01:40 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "True.. But HoH, how do i come off as..."
ok here is my question, should I socket
Coa with 2x ber and my armor with cham
or
Coa with cham /ber and my armor with ber

Which method will you think will be more valube to the items so late they won't get unsockets?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 5c_1.jpg (29.2 KB, 35 views)

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-06-15 at 02:05 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 02:05 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ok here is my question, should I socket..."
Omg.. Get on aim ganga, ill talk to you about your Zealot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-15, 07:52 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Omg.. Get on aim ganga, ill talk to you..."
eee Looking for free angelics rings and ammy anyone?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 08:25 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "eee Looking for free angelics rings..."
haha slaynish u back......did u learn your lesson? lol jk, are zealots really that good? i heardsword conc barbs are much better
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-15, 10:10 AM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "haha slaynish u back......did u learn..."
Zealot's are great PvM and PvP players, easy to use, that's why some use them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:41 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Weapon: Eth BotD Berzerker Axe Or Death..."
ExT said:
Weapon: Eth BotD Berzerker Axe Or Death Cleaver
Helm: Crown of Ages
Armor: T-Might Or Enigma Or Chains of Honors
Boots: Gore Riders
Gloves: SteelRends
Shield: Eth Exile
Rings: Ravenfrost, Cgrip, or Angelic Combo
Amulet: Maras, or Angelic Combo
Charms: 10 Pally Combat, or 5 Pally Combat & 5 Offensive Aura

Well that's pretty much it. The only thing that's a staple in there is the Eth BotD zerker and the Eth Exile, the rest may varie from people to people.
u want a truly pwnage zealot...use either eth cleaver OR a DOOM ZERKER b/c holy freeze
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-15, 04:46 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "u want a truly pwnage zealot...use..."
if you read my post.. i am using a eth cleaver. but i am thinking should I use both rings as Angelic or just 1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-15, 06:10 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "if you read my post.. i am using a eth..."
I'd use both 1 angelic, and 1 raven

The mods on raven are A++
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish