Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Dissapearing runes?!
Posted 2004-06-13, 03:24 PM
I had an ohm rune in my stash and it dissapeared...

Can anyone explain to me what happened there? My friends told me it's because the rune was duped but i don't know, the only thing i know is that my rune dissapeared

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:11 PM in reply to ExT's post "Dissapearing runes?!"
yes same thign happened to koolio cuz he was supposed to get a vex for me but they dissapeared 2 he says dupe thing
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "yes same thign happened to koolio cuz..."
My Vex, Cham, Jah, and Ber are still there...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:21 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "yes same thign happened to koolio cuz..."
they were duped runes...happened to a friend who got from his friend who bought them off ebay, lost ohm and jah . but ya duped and disappear, perm kinda i think by socketing into RW
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-13, 04:24 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "they were duped runes...happened to a..."
I've also heard of runes disappearing out of runewords and making Ith's, but they poof after a short amount of time.

I'm hoping I can experiment on one, if I happen to have one of my runewords made into an Ith...

Could just be rumor though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-06-13, 06:12 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I've also heard of runes disappearing..."
Never heard about the Ith bug, can you explain it to me with more details?

And i just got that ohm rune today, had to get another one, so today ohm costed me 4x290s

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-06-13, 06:19 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Never heard about the Ith bug, can you..."
yes..your runes disappeard because they were duped..if you don't upgrade them to the next rune, they will disappear. I had a duped vex that i made for hoto...my whole hoto disappeard..but after like 1 month. you can temp perm them by opening up a trade screen w/ someone, showing them your item, and then leaving the game quickily b4 sum1 w/ the same item leaves. you can "permanantly perm" your item by upgrading it to the next rune.
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-06-13, 06:20 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "Never heard about the Ith bug, can you..."
The ith bug is where you've got a runeword and the runes come out of it but the runeword stays and the mods and stuff stay and you've got a bunch of open sockets.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:18 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "The ith bug is where you've got a..."
dude that would be sick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
dgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendgpnd81 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

dgpnd81

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:19 PM in reply to dgpnd81's post starting "dude that would be sick"
That would be last year in 09.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-13, 08:37 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "That would be last year in 09."
Didnt' everyone use 'Silence' runeword to make iths?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-14, 04:17 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Didnt' everyone use 'Silence' runeword..."
man a pwnage one would be do that for HOTO haha, that would kick ass it would be like hoto and then rehoto or something i dunno

edit: or a botd cb/zerk u do that and then empty fill the open sockets w/ like fuckin shaels, amn's, ohm's, eth's, w/e u want. or CHAM to freeze. o man!!! have like 30LL on each botd! :O
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:10 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "man a pwnage one would be do that for..."
Yeah and then the economy is completely fucked to hell again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-06-14, 07:14 AM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "man a pwnage one would be do that for..."
Personally, if I had an Ith CB, I'd drop maybe 1 more Eth so I could take off Angelics, and Ohm the shit out of it.

Now, if I had the Ith Chaos I was hoping to experiment on, there'd be 3 perfect Poison facets in it. GG
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker