Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Warcraft 3 Maphack 1.15 updated!
Posted 2004-06-09, 07:36 AM
Here it is boys
Attached Files
File Type: zip wc3115maphacksfrench.zip (30.3 KB, 9049 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-09, 11:02 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post "Warcraft 3 Maphack 1.15 updated!"
Sticky plz, What you guys think?

Also I got more programs for wc3.

If you want them just ask. in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Fatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFatal1ty is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:40 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Sticky plz, What you guys think? ..."
what all do you have ? i have a spoofer, a msg. thingie, loss bot, a pass graber, and now this m/h.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:41 AM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "what all do you have ? i have a..."
u have stats viewer?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:43 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "u have stats viewer?"
Ya i do it works nice i can see the hero they make and all the buildings and the recorces and the upgrades and its shadow french quality so we all know its the best!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
AmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAmericanShadows is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:46 AM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "Ya i do it works nice i can see the..."
shadow's my good friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:48 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "shadow's my good friend."
really? thats cool dint he ritire form the practice. lol and whats up with the well i dont wana say it a lot of forums dont allow the phrase. the hack that starts with a "d" *isk* hax. lol sry i kant spll worth crap lol and want all do u have?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-10, 11:59 AM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "really? thats cool dint he ritire form..."
What is shadows site do you know?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:07 PM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "what all do you have ? i have a..."
AmericanShadows said:
what all do you have ? i have a spoofer, a msg. thingie, loss bot, a pass graber, and now this m/h.
pass graber? You must PM of this
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-10, 02:15 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "pass graber? You must PM of this"
Passgrabber is for yourself eh?

His site is unknown.

He has more hacks that won't be leaked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Fatal1ty

Posted 2004-06-11, 06:20 PM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Passgrabber is for yourself eh? His..."
oh sry man i have been afk hear it is ill pm you it grabs the password of the person who is loged on the wc3. its fun if you have friends that play wc3 at your house. WHY ANT THIS GETTIN STICKIED?

Last edited by AmericanShadows; 2004-06-13 at 07:56 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

AmericanShadows

Posted 2004-06-15, 03:02 PM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "oh sry man i have been afk hear it is..."
So why are they banned? ;-)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:36 PM in reply to AmericanShadows's post starting "what all do you have ? i have a..."
AmericanShadows said:
hello i have found name spoofers but only for versions 1.06 and below do you have or know of any that are 1.12 and higher? if you do can you please send it to me through email or post it. thank you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
namespoofplease is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennamespoofplease is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

namespoofplease

Posted 2004-06-18, 08:39 PM in reply to namespoofplease's post starting "hello i have found name spoofers but..."
my email address is misfits_claim_souls@hotmail.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
namespoofplease is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennamespoofplease is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

namespoofplease

Posted 2004-06-21, 11:56 AM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "pass graber? You must PM of this"
Did you say you have maphack ver. 1.15 for Warcraft 3 RoC ? If so can I have it? IF ANY ONE HAS IT PLEASE EMAIL IT TO ME AT xx_plode_xx@msn.com
AND I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY! or if you could tell me where I could get it.

Last edited by trent137857; 2004-06-21 at 11:59 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
trent137857 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentrent137857 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

trent137857

Posted 2004-06-21, 12:07 PM in reply to namespoofplease's post starting "hello i have found name spoofers but..."
Do you have ver. 1.15 maphack Warcraft 3 Roc or any other good hacks please send them to me at : xx_plode_xx@msn.com
Thanks,
Trent137857
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
trent137857 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentrent137857 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

trent137857

Posted 2004-06-22, 07:32 PM in reply to trent137857's post starting "Do you have ver. 1.15 maphack Warcraft..."
You fool, the download is right at top of the thread, and no, it does not have a trojan on it, it is 100% OK.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2006-05-15, 05:13 AM in reply to Fatal1ty's post starting "Sticky plz, What you guys think? ..."
Fatal1ty said:
Sticky plz, What you guys think?

Also I got more programs for wc3.

If you want them just ask. in here.
do u have key-grabber for w3x?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mainrv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmainrv is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mainrv

Posted 2006-05-15, 10:39 AM in reply to mainrv's post starting "do u have key-grabber for w3x?"
And this thread is two years old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2006-05-15, 07:50 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "And this thread is two years old."
I guess the expiration hack is #1 on my list now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired