Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Arrow Shrek II
Posted 2004-05-18, 07:16 PM
Who is going to see it?

Who wants to see it?

Did you like the original?

I am going to see it...it looks genuinely good. I liked the original...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-18, 07:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Shrek II"
1) I'm not.

2) I don't

3) No
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-19, 05:14 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "1) I'm not. 2) I don't 3) No"
I hated the original even though everybody else adored it. I mean damn people it's just a fat green blob with a donkey running around a magic pixey world, it's not that great at all if you really think about it.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-19, 05:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "I hated the original even though..."
I'm a real boy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-05-19, 06:53 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm a real boy!"
Finding Nemo > Shrek.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-05-19, 07:14 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "Finding Nemo > Shrek."
Agreed. Finding Nemo ruled.

"Hey, hey, hey!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-19, 08:40 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Agreed. Finding Nemo ruled. "Hey,..."
Finding Nemo did indeed pwn. But I still liked Shrek. The only movie I could actually get a majority of the family to like >.< Everyone usually hates the movies I like (family) or they love the movies i hate. But the rest of the time we have groups that like certain movies, etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-05-20, 03:06 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Finding Nemo did indeed pwn. But I..."
I am deffinatly going to see it. Dreamworks hasn't let me down yet.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-05-20, 11:01 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "I am deffinatly going to see it. ..."
shrek was fucking stupid i felt my iq drop in the double digits really fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koftr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoftr is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koftr

Posted 2004-05-21, 12:27 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Shrek II"
KagomJack said:
Who is going to see it?

Who wants to see it?

Did you like the original?

I am going to see it...it looks genuinely good. I liked the original...
i saw it today, it was funny, but the first one was much funneyer - i loved the new char "Puss in boots" the kitty, when he does the cute kitten face, its sooooo cute!!! awwwwe!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pussbigeyes.jpg (23.5 KB, 39 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-05-21, 12:28 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i saw it today, it was funny, but the..."
Awqwwwwww kidagasomething is back!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-21, 03:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Awqwwwwww kidagasomething is back!"
Kidagakash get on aim please.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-05-21, 03:34 PM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i saw it today, it was funny, but the..."
That is so fucking cute
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-22, 02:44 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "That is so fucking cute"
I just saw it today. I thought it was very well done. The animation and textures were superb, and I thought the humor in this one outweighed the original threefold. And of course, I loved the Puss in Boots. I have such a soft spot for kitties =^__^= It was even, perhaps, a bit funnier than Finding Nemo. I don't understand why so many people liked that movie so much. The pacing bored me in comparison with the other Pixar films, which I absolutely adored. It had nothin' on Toy Story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-24, 10:42 PM in reply to Neko's post starting "I just saw it today. I thought it was..."
I found that Antonio Banderas stole the show as Puss. Myers and Murphy just weren't as funny as in the previous film. It was nice to hear the familiar voice of John Cleese again as well.

I agree with ya Neko about Nemo. It wasn't as good as everybody made it out to be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-05-27, 02:49 PM in reply to Rurouni Storm's post starting "I found that Antonio Banderas stole the..."
did anyone go see this movie? I heard good things about it from a friend...any critics wanna say something to sway my movie going tonight?
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:09 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I'm a real boy!"
I saw it. It was entertaining. Like everyone else has already stated the first was better.

NonGayMan said:
I'm a real boy!

This line was better I think:
I'm not wearing womens underwear
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-05-27, 10:24 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I saw it. It was entertaining. Like..."
kockblocker1 said:
I saw it. It was entertaining. Like everyone else has already stated the first was better.

This line was better I think:
I'm not wearing womens underwear
It's a thong.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Neko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNeko is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Neko

Posted 2004-05-28, 09:46 AM in reply to Neko's post starting "It's a thong."
I have never seen Finding Nemo, Ill rent it just for the hell of it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon