Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Best soj trade ever on ladder?
Posted 2004-04-22, 06:22 PM
I traded an soj that I found for this:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot019.jpg (305.9 KB, 73 views)
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-22, 06:43 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Best soj trade ever on ladder?"
To be honest, I'm not sure that you got that great a deal on Ladder...

Sojs are worth a lot, from what I've seen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-22, 07:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "To be honest, I'm not sure that you got..."
Yeah runes are duped, and that is a dirty, bad, low % BOTD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-22, 08:40 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Yeah runes are duped, and that is a..."
Yeah but still it was this great sword for a measly little ring, I look and this was the best trade for my soj so i did it. I think it was a good trade and u guys are jealous.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-22, 08:55 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Yeah but still it was this great sword..."
Not really. A SOJ = a SHITLOAD on Ladder.

A 351% BOTD isn't worth a SOJ, I'm 99% sure.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-22, 09:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not really. A SOJ = a SHITLOAD on..."
Ok but you gota look at it in my prospective then, I dun use my sorce since she is just my farmer for items, and since I do have a baba it was a great trade for me. So damn you and your %'s, i dun give a fuck if its perfect, it gets the job done.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-22, 09:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Ok but you gota look at it in my..."
Your post didn't say, "From my perspective, this was...".

You said that you traded a soj for that BOTD. You should've stated we needed the 3D glasses to make sense of it.

As long as you're happy with it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-22, 09:54 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Your post didn't say, "From my..."
Wow, what a bad trade zagggon, you don't even have a baba lol...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:44 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Wow, what a bad trade zagggon, you..."
Ima stick with the your jealous view cuzz thats the one I like best
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:47 AM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Wow, what a bad trade zagggon, you..."
`Insolence` said:
Wow, what a bad trade zagggon, you don't even have a baba lol...
i cant belive im saying this to support zaggon but i think it was a fair trade only cuz eth cb = soj on west ladder and that its basically a vex and zod for him, also that there isnt too much of a difference in damg due to a percentage factor as in 350-360 is like close to no improvement in damg, so yah stop bagging on him already we know hes a nOOb ....

btw: insole, he does have a barb, look at the screenshot(the helm)
j/p zag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:55 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "i cant belive im saying this to support..."
on hardcore ladder I am going to buy a few sojs for 10 dollars its 6 I get I think from the website, thats cheap being that a botd collusus blade goes for 60!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:57 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "on hardcore ladder I am going to buy a..."
[just so you know, I would never spend moer than 10 dollars, waste of $$$$, but if you got it spend it)
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-23, 06:59 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "on hardcore ladder I am going to buy a..."
soj=gul-vex + @
zod= 3+soj
prizes are taken from 3 trade forums...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2004-04-23, 08:04 AM in reply to celaron's post starting "soj=gul-vex + @ zod= 3+soj prizes..."
Bleh your all jealous, and also, if Blck says it was decent trade then im happy.

Last edited by zagggon; 2004-04-23 at 08:28 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 11:26 AM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Bleh your all jealous, and also, if..."
I would have did it zagggon. Because I don't have a BOTD CB and I have a few SOJs. If I already had a BOTD CB and this would have been an extra one, then no I wouldn't have. I'm all for trading crap that Pindle cannot drop for stuff that pindle can drop, even if I end up paying a little more for it. As a general rule, anything that can be got by botting pindle will drop in value as time goes on.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:09 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "I would have did it zagggon. Because I..."
Except sojs on ladder, I dont think those will ever drop in value, or atleast not any time soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:37 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "Except sojs on ladder, I dont think..."
Yeah, they drop so infrequently...

It'll last until the next duping spree.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-23, 12:49 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Yeah, they drop so infrequently... ..."
True. There are a lot of factors to consider. For example:

USWest Ladder
January: SOJ = Enigma
April: 2x SOJ = Enigma

I think itÂ’s due to Botting in additon to the lack of a public rune dupe since late January.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-04-23, 01:27 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "True. There are a lot of factors to..."
I am pretty sure there are private dupe out there already, if not all those D2 seller website wouldn't have everythings for sell and infinity amount. If people keep buying online, it will keep droping.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-04-23, 01:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am pretty sure there are private dupe..."
From what I'm usually able to tell, a lot of the online stores use clientless bots to find the items, in addition to duping whenever possible.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker