Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

OB Ending
Posted 2004-04-22, 05:10 PM
Yep, here it is...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-24, 12:22 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post "OB Ending"
Damn. So who's buying it? Not me.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-04-24, 12:55 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Damn. So who's buying it? Not me."
I am. Runs slow as hell on my computer but its very addicting.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-24, 01:32 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Damn. So who's buying it? Not me."
I'm not. I've had enough of it.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2004-04-24, 02:07 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "I'm not. I've had enough of it."
Ditto, level 12 with no urge to play. Much too hard to level and my devotion set does absolutely nothing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-04-24, 03:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Ditto, level 12 with no urge to play. ..."
I've been in every open beta from lineage 2 and played alot, except for NA... Not that I didnt want to, it's just that I couldnt, never even got past the login screen the whole time during the beta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2004-04-24, 05:08 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Damn. So who's buying it? Not me."
I'm debating it.

It was fairly alright, but there'll be a lot more nifty stuff added later.

It takes forever to level though. The monster drops/experience aren't really scaled up for the level that they are...

I solo'd a Black Willow (Lvl 30+?) at level 16, and got slightly over 1K xp. That gave me about 2% to my next level.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-24, 08:52 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I'm debating it. It was fairly..."
Having a tough time deciding...

Either city of heroes or L2..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2004-04-24, 08:53 PM in reply to Xenn's post starting "Having a tough time deciding... ..."
Still haven't check out CoH.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-24, 09:16 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Still haven't check out CoH."
I'm staying
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-04-25, 09:45 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I'm staying :)"
I started a month before closed beta closed
I still played after open beta was released
I dont feel an urge to continue playing
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2004-04-26, 08:55 PM in reply to DarkestFears's post starting "I started a month before closed beta..."
Lol, the game's kind of boring IMO... I just don't really like games where all you do is level by killing monsters pointlessly =/

The PVP would be alright I guess, but I don't feel like grinding that long just to get to the pvp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2004-04-26, 09:33 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "Lol, the game's kind of boring IMO... I..."
The whole idea of the Clan wars and castle sieges and riding rabid donkeys sounds great and all, but the shit takes FOREVER...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-04-27, 04:10 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "The whole idea of the Clan wars and..."
I played during closed beta, I was ok, didn't run to well on my pc. I didn't like it enough to keep playing. I switched to FFXI PS2 and it is a lot, I mean a lot better MMORPG then Lineage 2 is.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-04-27, 04:14 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "I played during closed beta, I was ok,..."
It should be made clear to these idiotic devs that most players do NOT like level grinding. It's really a shame that the catasses do.. From what I've heard, Blizzard is somewhat getting rid of the lvl grind and you can gain levels from completing quests.

And the MMORPG developers wonder why their games don't break the 1 million mark.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan