Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Queens of the Stone Age
Posted 2004-04-04, 09:17 PM
Well, personally I like their music. What do YOU think?

My favorates include:

"Go with the flow"
"First it Giveth"
"No One Knows"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-04-04, 09:20 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Queens of the Stone Age"
Ill listen to them if i have to , but i dont particularly likem.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-04-04, 09:21 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Queens of the Stone Age"
Dont forget God ison the raido.
I like queens de la stone age!!
Check out my tracks!
881. Queens Of The Stone Age - Another Love Song (3:15)
882. Queens Of The Stone Age - Do It Again (4:04)
883. Queens Of The Stone Age - First It Giveth (3:18)
884. Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow (3:07)
885. Queens Of The Stone Age - God Is On The Radio (6:05)
886. Queens Of The Stone Age - Gonna Leave You (2:50)
887. Queens Of The Stone Age - Hangin' Tree (3:06)
888. Queens Of The Stone Age - Mosquito Song (5:38)
889. Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows (4:38)
890. Queens Of The Stone Age - Six Shooter (1:19)
891. Queens Of The Stone Age - Song For The Dead (5:52)
892. Queens Of The Stone Age - Song For The Deaf (6:42)
893. Queens Of The Stone Age - The Sky Is Fallin' (6:15)
894. Queens Of The Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire (3:12)

YAY1!!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:22 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "Dont forget God ison the raido. I like..."
i've only heard one of here songs.....which one has that retro music video with the two black and white trucks and the chick in the swimsuit??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:35 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i've only heard one of here..."
Yeah, thats "Go With the Flow".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-04-05, 11:02 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Yeah, thats "Go With the..."
Jamesadin said:
Yeah, thats "Go With the Flow".
That veido kicks!
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2004-04-05, 11:41 AM in reply to Arkantis's post starting "That veido kicks!"
Meh, never really liked them. I never saw the "genius" in their music, I just saw really low-energy rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-04-05, 03:20 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Meh, never really liked them. I never..."
I agree entirely.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-04-05, 04:15 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I agree entirely."
I like wierd music, and Im not really into the really heavy rock, personally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2004-04-05, 09:28 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "I like wierd music, and Im not really..."
I like their album "Songs for the Deaf" but for some reason listening to it for a while makes me like it less.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence