Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

My MSPaint Sigs
Posted 2004-03-23, 08:14 PM
heres the All the MSpaints Sigs ive made since i started makeing my own sigs.

edit:: added

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-04-11 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Add pic
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-23, 08:46 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My MSPaint Sigs"
All very ugly! Top notch!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-23, 09:41 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "All very ugly! Top notch!"
GravitonSurge said:
Top notch!
thanks!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-23, 10:01 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My MSPaint Sigs"
Moved to "Computer Graphics". If it was digitally authored, not scanned it is computer graphics.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-03-24, 10:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Moved to "Computer Graphics". If it..."
You are very good at making signatures with paint MasterAC. Could you make me one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-24, 12:08 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My MSPaint Sigs"
I like to make wallpaper tiles in Paint if I don't feel like using PS(it has a lot more colors)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-03-24, 01:28 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My MSPaint Sigs"
Shite to be honest. You need to experiment with blending colors and image transparencies. MS Paint is a powerful image editor if you really know how to use it.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-24, 01:37 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Shite to be honest. You need to..."
RoboticSilence said:
Shite to be honest. You need to experiment with blending colors and image transparencies. MS Paint is a powerful image editor if you really know how to use it.
i know how to use the transparencies but iam to lazy to mess with it ,you know an ezer way to blend colors other than going into custom colors? My next thing is gonna be to make animated sig with paint.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-24, 02:18 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i know how to use the transparencies..."
still better than I can do. Even if I used the best program and still would not be as good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-24, 02:21 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i know how to use the transparencies..."
Oh yeah well, you can't make animated gifs in Paint because it has no form of animating tools or options for multiple frames.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-03-24, 04:29 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Oh yeah well, you can't make animated..."
RoboticSilence said:
Oh yeah well, you can't make animated gifs in Paint because it has no form of animating tools or options for multiple frames.
i found a gif program that can take mutiple bitmaps and trun them into one gif. so in essence i can make an anmiamed sig with paint

edit :: LOOK AT MY SIG, ITS ANIMATED

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-03-24 at 09:18 PM. Reason: INFO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 07:19 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i found a gif program that can take..."
You have way to much time on your hands...get a life

lol j/k but uh, yeah u do have to much time
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2004-03-25, 07:23 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "i found a gif program that can take..."
Your signature does nothing. Ill asume your speaking about your avatar, in which case i will proclaim that as "cool". However, when i stare into your avatar for a period of time, i start getting dizzy and see spiritual wolves telling me to guild myself to innner peace....

In all seriousness now, thats pretty neat. ANyway you can get those stripes to stop moving???? They make me feel weird O_o.

And if its not your avatar you were talkigna bout, well then i just made a bigger ass of myself.

Edited by Sovereign 
GOD im a fucking moron lol, didnt see your added siggy to your first post.. NIce job!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-25, 08:02 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Your signature does nothing. Ill asume..."
He made me a cool signature too. Thank you MasterAC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:39 PM in reply to Dan XIII's post starting "He made me a cool signature too. Thank..."
Dan XIII said:
He made me a cool signature too. Thank you MasterAC
No problem

Sovereign i will alllways add thw new pics to the first post and maybe just post a bump to get the thread back up. i made the lines move on prupose but becus of the size restriction i had to delete alot if frames and the lines dont move smothly anymore

-Spector- you have no idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 02:49 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "No problem :grin: Sovereign i will..."
.....Make it stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-25, 09:39 PM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post "My MSPaint Sigs"
Work on color scheme, composition, generally, work on its ability to be... Good

Seriously, do you feel absolutely nessesary to post just... crap?
MSPaint != L33t Sig maker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-26, 06:34 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Work on color scheme, composition,..."
Randuin said:
Work on color scheme, composition, generally, work on its ability to be... Good

Seriously, do you feel absolutely nessesary to post just... crap?
MSPaint != L33t Sig maker
well theres so much crap flying around here i felt a lil more wouldnt hurt. besides a saw a post by tai saying to post stuff even if it was crap cus this place is DEAD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-26, 08:51 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "well theres so much crap flying around..."
We need quality activity, not bullshit desperately searching for attention.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-27, 06:25 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "We need quality activity, not bullshit..."
well as i make them iam gonna update this thread and you can go piss off if you dont like it, dont click on links you allready know you dont like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

‡AC‡