Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

Oscar's
Posted 2004-02-29, 09:09 PM
LOTR is kicking some ass!
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-02-29, 09:50 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post "Oscar's"
Exactly as I axpected .

Im my opinion LOTR is the Best Movie/Trilogy ever made.

Can't wait until the Extended version of "The return of the King"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Luhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLuhizot is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Luhizot

Posted 2004-02-29, 10:47 PM in reply to Luhizot's post starting "Exactly as I axpected . Im my..."
11 Academy Awards it ended with. Tied the record with Titanic and some other movie (Ben Herr?).

That movie definitely deserved it. I can't believe I actually watched the entire show. It was quite humorous though. Billy Crystal did a great job!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-02-29, 11:44 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "11 Academy Awards it ended with. Tied..."
Ben Herr owns both those movies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:02 AM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "Ben Herr owns both those movies."
Ben Hur.

I can't stand the Oscars. I don't know why, they just bore the shit out of me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:25 AM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Ben Hur. I can't stand the Oscars. ..."
Raziel said:
I can't stand the Oscars. I don't know why, they just bore the shit out of me.
Heh, same here. Kind of hard to believe that LOTR won 11 oscars though. I didn't think it was that good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-01, 12:27 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Heh, same here. Kind of hard to believe..."
Heck, many people thought Titanic sucked, and well... That won 11 too... Probably because the other competitors weren't so strong either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-03-01, 01:21 AM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Heck, many people thought Titanic..."
Yeah, well it wasn't all acclimades on the movie content and acting itself. Most of the awards were for special features, comstumes, make-up, story based movie, screenplay, directing, soundtrack, , etc. It basically only won Best Movie, all the other stuff was just gravy really.

I never saw Ben Hur, but evidently, it was good!

I usually don't watch them either, but I wanted to watch the first half hour or so, since that is usually the funniest parts, but the first half hour ended up turning into the first 4 hours... Doh! It was a good show actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-01, 02:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Yeah, well it wasn't all acclimades on..."
LOTR was almost as good as Ben Herr But, I still like old movies more than new ones.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-03-02, 02:29 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "LOTR was almost as good as Ben Herr:)..."
I absolutely hate old movies. The acting back then was next to horrendous for most movies. John Wayne was quite possibly the worst actor EVER.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied