Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

If you were to die right now...
Posted 2004-01-28, 12:06 PM
How would you want to go out? In a gun battle? Having sex with asian twins? Gently?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2004-01-28, 01:04 PM in reply to DrowningOnAir's post "If you were to die right now..."
Killing zagggon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-01-28, 01:45 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Killing zagggon."
I like to go out LOTR style lol... no honestly I would like to go out in a epic type war that dosent use modern weapons like guns
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2004-01-28, 03:37 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I like to go out LOTR style lol... no..."
Id like to go out with my friends and loved ones around me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-28, 03:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Id like to go out with my friends and..."
the twins!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVince is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Vince

Posted 2004-01-28, 04:13 PM in reply to Vince's post starting "the twins!"
When I die, I want to have just retired and then go skydiving with no parachute. And Im going to have sex on the way down with an attractive redhead. And there has to be a tanker truck filled to the brim dropped after me to make sure I dont survive and to make the most badass explosion known to man.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-29, 05:56 PM in reply to p1ng's post starting "When I die, I want to have just retired..."
I second that thought, cept it wouldn't be a redhead, it would be a curvy blonde.... oh yeah... and IDB...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:03 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "I second that thought, cept it wouldn't..."
I'd like to die as I pull the trigger to kill my mortal enemy. I see it as both of us standing sideways with guns to eachother's heads. Pull the triggers at the same time.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:14 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "I'd like to die as I pull the trigger..."
I'm gonna go out getting gunned down after a massive massacre. Or just die in my sleep.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-29, 06:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I'm gonna go out getting gunned down..."
Either rocketed into a black hole or boating in the bermuda triangle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:01 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Either rocketed into a black hole or..."
You know what... fuck it... I don't really care... as long as I am bare ass naked and fuckin a hot chick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:05 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "You know what... fuck it... I don't..."
I'd like to die for a purpose. Saving somebodies life would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:09 PM in reply to uncapped's post starting "I'd like to die for a purpose. Saving..."
If I get old... I want to fly a plane high up and take every hallucinagenic drug I can get and jump out of the plane without a parachute. That would be one wacky ride.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:29 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "If I get old... I want to fly a plane..."
I want to be blown up by an unsuspecting terrorist

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-29, 07:35 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post starting "I want to be blown up by an..."
That doesnt seem like a good way to go...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-29, 08:20 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I like to go out LOTR style lol... no..."
Acer said:
I like to go out LOTR style lol... no honestly I would like to go out in a epic type war that dosent use modern weapons like guns
Yeah, they are so cheap unlike ghosts that cant be killed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-30, 06:35 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "Yeah, they are so cheap unlike ghosts..."
i want to die after saving the girl i love. Like she is about to get raped, and i come in, battle with 2 big guys, get stabbed, but still severely injure the two of them and die in the hospital with her by my side.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-31, 05:26 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "i want to die after saving the girl i..."
I would say the best way to die is to die fucking (being completely cleansed) but the bermuda thing seems interesting
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx