Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Member pictures
Posted 2004-01-24, 09:31 PM
Lets make this serve as a persuading tool for the forum

Who's picture do you want to see most that isnt in the zel member picture forum right now?

Personally I'd like to see WetWired and Senesia... i havent seen them.. i used to want to see GravitonSurge but i saw his pic.. btw grav looks nothing like i thought he did .

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2004-01-24, 09:34 PM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Member pictures"
Zagggon looks nothign liek i thought he did. I really wanna see the mysterious wetwired and senesia as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-24, 09:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Zagggon looks nothign liek i thought he..."
I wanna see Eddie, he's so mysterious...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-24, 09:43 PM in reply to Eddie_Perez's post starting "I wanna see Eddie, he's so mysterious..."
to bad eddie is too big of a pussy to post his picture up on a web forum, because we all know people are gonna track him down to alaska just because we know what he looks like :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-01-25, 10:30 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "to bad eddie is too big of a pussy to..."
I too want to see what this supposed Tom Hanks look alike we call WW looks like IRL. I guess the only other people I'd wanna see is Grav, Senesia, and Rurouni.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-25, 10:34 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I too want to see what this supposed..."
Id like to see Senesia as welL~
Edit: WHERES MY SIG!
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?

Last edited by LimeDeMoN; 2004-01-25 at 10:35 AM. Reason: my sig isnt there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-01-25, 10:48 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I too want to see what this supposed..."
Hasn't Chruser seen him before?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-01-25, 12:07 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Hasn't Chruser seen him before?"
Note: New pictures of me up... funny stuff. Too bad p1ng drew all over them.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2004-01-25, 01:34 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Note: New pictures of me up... funny..."
Yeah we definitely all know that I am a big pimp, so we don't need to see a picture of me now do we?

Actually, I don't have a webcam or scanner so I couldn't even if I wanted to... but I basically look like a strange cross between Zagggon and Chruser but not as puny .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-01-25, 04:33 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Hasn't Chruser seen him before?"
Randuin said:
Hasn't Chruser seen him before?
Him, as in who? Senesia is a chick, unless you were talking about Rurouni, WW, or Grav.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-01-25, 04:55 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Him, as in who? Senesia is a chick,..."
I have WW's pic, hacked from Chruser's comp. $25 paypal for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniostream.h is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iostream.h

Posted 2004-01-25, 05:42 PM in reply to RoboticSilence's post starting "Note: New pictures of me up... funny..."
RoboticSilence said:
Note: New pictures of me up... funny stuff. Too bad p1ng drew all over them.
Yeah. Im such an asshole. But you almost stabbed me with those scissors.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
p1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenp1ng is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

p1ng

Posted 2004-01-28, 12:32 AM in reply to p1ng's post starting "Yeah. Im such an asshole. But you..."
too bad he missed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-01-28, 01:04 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post starting "too bad he missed."
I don't think WW will post his pic. I just want to see if Senesia is hott or not.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-01-28, 10:08 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "to bad eddie is too big of a pussy to..."
Sovereign said:
to bad eddie is too big of a pussy to post his picture up on a web forum, because we all know people are gonna track him down to alaska just because we know what he looks like :P
Too bad your pic is on Kazaa, lol. (And yes it is, search funny pics) I don't care about people knowing what I look like, it's that I don't want my pic online.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2004-01-28, 10:17 AM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I too want to see what this supposed..."
Doesn't Tom Hanks have hair? There was a reason I chose Lemeul Smith as the base for my avatar I had for so long as opposed to other characters in the game, and it wasn't that I had a cybernetic arm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-28, 10:30 AM in reply to EX-Mania's post "Member pictures"
You can't have my picture, so how about a picture of my computer from the last LAN party I went to? The case isn't finished because XOxide fucked up my order and I can't contact them to get them to correct it

You can barely tell because of the flash, but it has a green cathode tube in it, and blue fans on the front.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-28, 11:07 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You can't have my picture, so how about..."
Nice, but why can we not see your face?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2004-01-28, 12:02 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post starting "Nice, but why can we not see your face?"
Because I don't have any good digital pictures of myself. I need a digital camera...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2004-01-28, 02:11 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because I don't have any good digital..."
Nice case!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire