Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post 09 to 10 Zon builds
Posted 2004-01-08, 09:07 PM
Was wondering what zon players are doing different in 10 than they did 09. My lvl 99 non-MF zon, nearly undefeatable by herself in PvM for 09, now needs a good merc and a valk at most times. Also switched from Razortail to String and Cats Eye to Mara's for ammy. Secondary bow is no longer ballista or Eagle, instead I keep a BOTD when not using WF. Anyone else make some big changes?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-01-09, 10:46 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "09 to 10 Zon builds"
I am having a lot of trouble keeping my 99 Bowazon alive, the old skullders/gaze/goldwrap combo just dont cut it in hell anymore. Still working on her.
My hybrid zon is doing fine with a rare balrog spear/Zon valor/Nosferatu Coil/ and Stormshield. I only use her bow for fun (revives with Bloodravens bow are a laugh)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2004-01-09, 12:03 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "09 to 10 Zon builds"
Yeah - I was wondering what build to use now in 1.10. My 1.09 builds using mainly Guided and Multi have definitely lost a lot of power. I heard that strafe is now a better choice for skill points - anyone know of effective bowazon builds?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2004-01-09, 03:26 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "09 to 10 Zon builds"
My current PVM build is this:

shaft with 39 ED jewel
goreriders
string
crafted gloves with knockback and 20 IAS and mana leech
WF or BOTD
Gaze with 40/15 or Mav helm with 15 IAS
Mara ammy or Cats Eye
Ravenfrost
Ravenspiral

Act 2 Merc with Bonehew, Duriels Shell, and Crown of Thieves

Lvl 15 Valk

About 1900 poison damage and 400 lightning damage

Max damage with guided is about 7000 with right combination of gear.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2004-01-10, 05:17 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "09 to 10 Zon builds"
Strafe is now a choice for most PvM zons but not for PvP zons..... Guided arrow got weakened because now it cannot pierce through and hit multiple times like it did in 1.09.

Bowazons nowadays need knockback for easier kills...
The Hammerwhore of USWest
DeGeNeRo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeGeNeRo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DeGeNeRo

Posted 2004-01-15, 03:42 AM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post "09 to 10 Zon builds"
MY Build is
21 290 pdscs
160-60 ias
120-45 ias
t-gods
40-15 09 wf
40-15 09 ss
Eth Demon java
nice crafted passive gloves
Imp Shanks
anni charm
Cats eye
and 2 bitter holds

20 guided arrow
1 pierce
20 avoid
10 dodge
5 evade
15 critical strike
1 jab

Last edited by nddwind; 2004-01-15 at 03:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
nddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweennddwind is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

nddwind