Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post A sword i want to buy
Posted 2003-12-29, 07:52 PM
Tell me what you think of her
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:00 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Looks a little plain :-\. Im more into phatasy blades. That looks like a samurai blade, a good one at that if it is. (i dont know much about swords)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:02 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Samurai sword. I collect swords, so this is definitely a must-buy on my list. And being plain isn't an issue for me
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:07 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Cool. How much it gonna run you?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:14 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
it'll cost me 65.50

but it's not in stock right now, it has to be back ordered

here's another sword i love
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
I personaly prefer stuff like this.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:17 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
i prefer the tiger shark knife but its only a display knife . The top one looks like a klingon bat'leth. I love it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:19 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Display knife or not. It's not like your gonna stab anyone with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:20 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
cool stuff, but i prefer the legendary Masamune (288 bucks!)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:25 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Funky, but im not a fan of swords. I dunno there is something about dagger types weapons that own
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Why the hell would you want such a large grip?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Well that sword is a 2 handed weapon. To move it arround with efficiency you need to use wght you put with your hand to move it correctly. This is why you need sunch a long handle cause further the hand are easier it is to move it arround.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
well, a lot of people like samurai armor (875, Oda Nobunaga Samurai Armor)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-29, 08:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Heh i wouldnt even wear that for halloween
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-12-29, 09:28 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Dude... That's so cheap, I've seen swords (Samurai Swords) that go for 20,000 USD+

They've been tempered by skilled japanese blacksmiths, the metal folded about 10,000 times, the blade consists of over 100,000 layers of steel. Pure goodness
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-12-29, 09:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Randuin, stop talking, you're making me jealous. I want one now. I'd chop so much shit in half, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-12-29, 09:51 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Randuin said:
Dude... That's so cheap, I've seen swords (Samurai Swords) that go for 20,000 USD+

They've been tempered by skilled japanese blacksmiths, the metal folded about 10,000 times, the blade consists of over 100,000 layers of steel. Pure goodness
This is the kind of sword I have always wanted... a true samurai blade. Someday I'll get it even if it requires me to become an apprentice smith and forge my own blade or recieve one as a gift from a master.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-29, 10:30 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
Dont buy it.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-29, 10:48 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
F all your swords, I'm gonna get one made by Masamune the 24th.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-12-29, 10:56 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "A sword i want to buy"
forget all the swords...get one of these...lol

honestly i have no idea about swords so i couldn't help you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes