Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Wee!
Posted 2003-12-25, 01:08 PM
I got FFX-2 for X-mas. The strategy guide came with it but I doubt I'll need it.

Can't freaking wait to play it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-25, 04:24 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
The story is short. It is packed with side missions, but the actual story is pretty bland. The villains.......all of them......suck!!!! Just so you are aware. I like Lablanc's two main henchment though. Lago and Or....something. I also like Balari or whatever, he's the leader of New Yevon and he was pretty cool.

Just beat it. Does anyone know why Auron and Jecht are talking to Yuna? And why does Shuyin look like Tidus? He also uses Blitz Ace, even though he doesn't use a blitzball.

The above is directed at people who beat the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-25, 07:00 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
I got that game, I kinda like the main story.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2003-12-25, 07:31 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:
The villains.......all of them......suck!!!! Just so you are aware. I like Lablanc's two main henchment though. Lago and Or....something. I also like Balari or whatever, he's the leader of New Yevon and he was pretty cool.
Lago and Ormi. Ormi was just hilarious. Did you get his sphere?

Actually, I thought Nooj and Shuyin were cool as well. Baralai has a cool personality though. He really wants good to come out of his new movement.

Kuja`s #1 said:
Just beat it. Does anyone know why Auron and Jecht are talking to Yuna?
[spoiler=red]
She IS a (former) summoner. Perhaps she can speak to them because Jecht (and possibly now Auron) are fayth?

And why does Shuyin look like Tidus? He also uses Blitz Ace, even though he doesn't use a blitzball.

[i]
If you listen to Maechin (the old storyteller)'s whole story when you first meet him (don't hit ANY buttons or select options while he's talking, and shake his hand, he hints at the reason near the end.

I'm guessing, based on his comments, that Tidus may have been based on Shuyin. Remember, Tidus isn't actually a person, but just a dream created by the fayth's memories. Perhaps Shuyin's memory partially formed him?

Last edited by Rurouni Storm; 2003-12-25 at 07:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-25, 10:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Thanks RS.

I think now that the reason she can speak with them is because she has a strong spiritual connection or something. Being a former summoner, more intune with stuff like that.

The one sphere, with Lablanc's two henchmen, what's up with them counting dead bodies? I didn't get all the spheres. Next time I will.

Who did you side with by the way? New Yevon or the Youth League? I always liked Yevon, even though some of it was a sham, so I chose them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-26, 07:47 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:

The one sphere, with Lablanc's two henchmen, what's up with them counting dead bodies? I didn't get all the spheres. Next time I will.
The New Yevon path explains this better. Let's just say a terrible tragedy happened during the last war against Sin and the Crusaders were involved. There were three survivors of the massacre. I'll let you guess who they were.

Kuja`s #1 said:
Who did you side with by the way? New Yevon or the Youth League? I always liked Yevon, even though some of it was a sham, so I chose them.
I actually chose the Youth League. I wanted to see their point of view on things. In New Game+, I'll choose New Yevon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-26, 12:16 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
I thought the Youth League were to forceful and even though I was attacked by a New Yevon mech, I was sure they did it in defense and that there was no hostility at all.

I have two questions:

1. How did the wholes come to be in the Fayths?

2. Does it matter which Fayth whole you jump into?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-26, 07:03 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
I was so close to getting FFX-2. That damned sales clerk told my dad not to get it, because he didn't think I knew the SL to FFX, which I did.

All I got were bloody racing games.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2003-12-26, 09:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
i hate racing games.

Who's your fav, Barali, Nooj, Gippal or Paine?

I just went to Bevelle, and I've started a new game. It's the beginning and Barali is introducing himself to Yuna. I just like his calm manner.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:04 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
I might buy this game, dunno if it's worth 50 bucks though..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
It's good, but not worth $50.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-26, 10:14 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Who's your fav, Barali, Nooj, Gippal or Paine?
Gippal all the way. I don't know why, but I like his attitude.

Kuja`s #1 said:
I just went to Bevelle, and I've started a new game. It's the beginning and Barali is introducing himself to Yuna. I just like his calm manner.
That calm manner made me not trust him from the start.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-27, 07:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Well both him and Nooj aren't very excitable or whatever. But Baralai's calm, somewhat dull manner made him seem so generally sincere I just trusted him.

Gippal was cool. He was the youngest out of all of them. He was very playful, the only one to keep the playful attitude out of the four.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-12-27, 10:32 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Gippal was cool. He was the youngest out of all of them. He was very playful, the only one to keep the playful attitude out of the four.
Yeah, a little playful, but you can tell he does know what he's doing. He seems like a born leader in that respect.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-12-31, 11:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
But when you think of Baralai, Paine, and Nooj, do you think Gippal fits in there?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-01, 12:59 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Wow, the names I keep seeing everywhere are some of the most ridiculous names I've ever read. "Nooj"? "Gippal"? "Shuyin"? What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-01-01, 06:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
What the Fuck is actually the best one.

Well how about Cloud? Cloud, puffy and white. That is a gay name. And weird too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-03, 09:02 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:
I have two questions:
1. How did the wholes come to be in the Fayths?

2. Does it matter which Fayth whole you jump into?

Vegnagun caused them while it was tunneling. I don't think it matters which hole you jump into.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2004-01-03, 12:20 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Yuna states she did not have to kill the aeons. But you had to. So you could fight Yu Yevon himself. So.....she was wrong right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2004-01-04, 08:28 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "Wee!"
Kuja`s #1 said:
Yuna states she did not have to kill the aeons. But you had to. So you could fight Yu Yevon himself. So.....she was wrong right?
Yeah, she was wrong. Basically, the fayth sustain both the aeons and Sin. By destroying the aeons, you destroy the dreams of the Fayth, including Sin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Rurouni Storm