Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Mtg?
Posted 2003-12-18, 12:04 AM
Has anyone played magic the gathering with real cards? (not online)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-18, 12:08 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
umm no. No offense, but those kids get made fun of/ their ass beat at my school. Personally i dont do it. But fags like to pick on them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-18, 06:14 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
what! that sucks, but i do, i dont play right now since i dont know anyone that would play but if someoen would want to play me then i would play them, the games pretty fun but ive spent quite a lot of money on the game
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:23 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I used to play alot. I never conciously quit playing, I just got more and more into Bemani games and ended up spending all my time at the arcade instead of the comic book store. Magic is great when you play in big free-for-alls...diplomacy is much more important then than if you're dueling, and there are many laughs to be shared.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:43 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I used to play all the time with some friends. I never wanted to stop, but when the people you play with sell their cards, there's not much you can do.

Oh, and
Mydogisyourdog said:
umm no. No offense, but those kids get made fun of/ their ass beat at my school. Personally i dont do it. But fags like to pick on them.
There is nothing wrong with playing any sort of card game, and if I knew aforementioned "fags" who "ass beat," (hehe - no pun intended) they could probably learn a good bit of a lesson from my friends and I who used to play.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-18, 11:01 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
and mtg is probably the most played card game i think and it is a all age card game unlike yugioh or pokemon or dragonball which most players are teenager and younger, and yah when i started i was like really hooked and i just wanted to buy buy buy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-18, 01:16 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I used to play pokemon. That was cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-12-18, 01:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
mtg card game is clearly superior in structure and planning than these new anime milkers like yugioh and pokemon cards
it was actually a real game

as far as kids getting beat up for playing mtg.. there was a period of time where the roles switched and everyone was playing mtg..
the people without real decks to play with were left in the cold and generally ridiculed

of course, as is most likely common knowledge for people with half a brain and havent been living in a cave all their lives.. after fads live and die, people who try to stick with the fads that have past become convenient targets for ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensh0e is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sh0e

Posted 2003-12-18, 08:59 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
Used to play a few years ago in high school, but then the people I played with stopped, so I stopped (no one to play with, obviously). I think I still have a green deck somewhere..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:30 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
Yea i played back in grade school and a little bit in middle school then i stopped when i went to high school. My Black deck pwns. Sengirs, Icys, sorc queens, black knights. I have an old red direct damage deck too.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2003-12-18, 09:43 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I find it funny you call card player fags and kids. Thomas whom is my cousin is turning 21 this year and can bench almost 300lbs and he plays MTG.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-18, 10:35 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
hmm ... i said that people who play those at my school get picked on. I called the people who pick on them Fags. Personally, i dont mind if people play MTG. what people do on their own time is their business not mine. Unless it affects me directly, then it is my business.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-12-18, 10:38 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I used to steal pokemon cards .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-12-19, 01:22 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I used to trade my Charmander for someone's Charizard.

(someone usually being 8 years old)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-19, 01:31 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
Damn tehy got ripped of big time.

Also i hate mtg, but there is a whole club in our school devoted to it :-\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-19, 09:29 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
oh so lucky, i wish i was at that school lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-20, 02:16 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
I find it childish to play some japanese card game. I mean, lets pretend that were fighting or playing with magic, or whatever you pretend to do. All it is, is a spinoff of pokemon, which all of you fed into.

No, I don't play any sorf of magic cards....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-20, 08:31 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
i really dont think its a japanese card game.... and it's not a spinoff of pokemon, it started years before it lol, you don't even know what your talking about
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

iceman887

Posted 2003-12-20, 10:00 AM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
"lets pretend that were fighting or playing with magic, or whatever you pretend to do"

If that's how you feel, get off the fucking computer. Throw it away, because you don't need it anymore.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-12-20, 07:32 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post "Mtg?"
Oh man..MTG...That was my second card game I ever played and one of the funnest! (First being Pokemon). It was really fun, but I never did like summoning, I used to own alot of people with instant damagers (Red Burn Deck) (sideboarding in a few walls or instant damaging monsters to defend life). ...But well, cards got stolen, people quit, no one to play with...it sucked. And during my final year in HS, I played Yu Gi Oh...man...card games are so fun. Dark Magician Girl and Harpie Lady Deck! ...once I nearly got jumped for my holo cards =(. But then my friends showed up and the tides turned
"You called down the thunder, now reap the whirlwind"
"Im about to overload my aggression inhibitors"

"It says....push any key...er um, which one is the 'any' key?"

"Knowledge is Power. Power--Leads to Corruption. So we all go to school to be Evil!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
StarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStarcraftGhost is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

StarcraftGhost