Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

A few screenshots from today's UT bonanza
Posted 2002-04-20, 04:46 PM

"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:47 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
wow it looks like a good game

Made by: ::Teddybearian::
Edit by: ::Teddybearian::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Teddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTeddybearian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Teddybearian

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
Want to guess who those people are?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:48 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
You punk! I was afk for like 20 minutes! Lol I'm a newbie as well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:51 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Teddybearian
wow it looks like a good game
It happens to be a good game.
Get it, and join the server games.zelaron.com:6667 if you want to play with some of us. Actually, let us know first, cause the server tends to be empty sometimes

---
Also, after we had played some, I summoned some monsters for everyone to kill. It was really intense when 40 pupaes (big ant-like monsters) chased us up the conveyor map and we got trapped, just to notice that there were 6 skaarj lords on our left sides.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-20, 04:53 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
my god that mikes_gay guy sux completely, i would ownage him in half a sec

and yeah those monsters were tough, the titans suck though when they knock you off the edge
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-04-20, 05:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
why is Chruser's ping over 600?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-20, 06:20 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
what game is that??
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
you can't kill spam, you can only delay its rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Absolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAbsolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-20, 08:14 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
unreal tournament i believe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-20, 09:49 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
hahaha crusher your ping blows... mines 39-40
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-20, 10:23 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
I am Mr._Kill!!! I did pretty good. Chruser is insanely good at that game so its hard to keep up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Unregistered

Posted 2002-04-20, 10:26 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
Wooops, forgot to log in before i posted that. Sorry, I am Mr._Kill
"I'm so happy, because today I found my friends... They're in my head..." ~ Kurt Cobain- Lithium

thanks to ask_raber for this sig!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
www.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenwww.com is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

www.com

Posted 2002-04-21, 04:27 AM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."

Another one
I would most likely have gotten 30-0 (frags-deaths) unless HLOmegaSin had IMed me while I was loading rockets :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-21, 06:09 AM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
xenn... nice stats...
can we also play cs?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-21, 01:13 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
i get the feeling that if i played chruser id get spanked

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2002-04-21, 02:46 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
I won a deathmatch game today, like 30 frags 11 deaths. I was second in the next game but some fag aimed me and it got messed up :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-04-21, 03:10 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."

I guess I still got some of my skill...

Last edited by Wiccan][V][asta; 2002-04-21 at 06:37 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-21, 06:36 PM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
If anyone else has images from UT, post them here!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-22, 12:18 AM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
wiccan whose better you or chrusher ??
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJohnnyTAE is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JohnnyTAE

Posted 2002-04-22, 05:33 AM in reply to Chruser's post "A few screenshots from today's UT..."
the answer to that question Johnny is me!!! :0), lol just playin i dunno chruser and Wiccan look like a tuffy to me!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
CrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenCrEEpR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

CrEEpR