Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Post New member "i-sellpaypal"
Posted 2003-12-08, 05:13 PM
Am I wrong or is this advertising? If not thats a somewhat smart idea wonder what he is selling....
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-08, 08:24 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
me too, maybe he should post about the things he is selling.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-12-08, 08:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
yeah, that would be enlightning.
[img] www.pixelmthods.com/gif/ [/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
derigible is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenderigible is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

derigible

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:08 AM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
... i think he is just trying to spam.. what a pathetic username.. i bet he duznt really wanna be a big part of zelaron like all of us... he just wants to brag about selling sht throught ebay... or i could be wrong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2003-12-09, 03:10 AM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
if he ever tries tp spam... i hope he is banned

Last edited by PureRebel; 2003-12-09 at 03:13 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2003-12-09, 04:10 AM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Don't double post... and if you do on accident, confirm that you did it, and ask for a deletion...

Well, obviously he doesn't want to be a part of zel, 7/8 of the members arent part of zelaron...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:30 AM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
how many post does he have?? i dont remember seeing any of his !! i would of thought he would of posted in this thread by now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
J_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJ_iceman is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

J_iceman

Posted 2003-12-09, 10:37 AM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
who cares.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
velocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvelocity is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

velocity

Posted 2003-12-11, 08:46 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Oops srry about the double post..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2003-12-11, 09:45 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Has he even posted once?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-11, 10:25 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
No i dont think so, im to lazy to check.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-12, 12:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
kill him
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-12-12, 12:57 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
For all you niggas sayin my shit is sick, just imagine the 90% of my brain I aint even used yet, take a deep breath, wait, suck in as much air as my lungs can get, then I kick that shit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-12-12, 01:39 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Actually, andrenachrome, Your brain is indeed large. However, 90% of it is storage cells that do not actually calculate anything, I forget their name at the moment, but they probably work as a cushioning cell, or provide extra nutrients. The actual braincells are that 10%. And we all use less of that then we think we do, about 5% I think. Not sure.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2003-12-12, 02:00 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Adrenachrome said:
For all you niggas sayin my shit is sick, just imagine the 90% of my brain I aint even used yet, take a deep breath, wait, suck in as much air as my lungs can get, then I kick that shit.
Ban yourself please.

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-12-12, 02:18 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Who honestly gives a shit??

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-12, 04:30 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Well, Robotic has been closing everythread he wants, why isn't this one closed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-12-12, 07:01 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
Cuzz you jinxed it man... You like scared him away.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:23 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
DaFrigginDoctah said:
Adrenachrome said:
Ban yourself please.
Can't :-/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-12-13, 03:44 PM in reply to zagggon's post "New member "i-sellpaypal""
He hasn't closed it because he doesn't close stuff that doesn't affect him....

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V