Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Apocalypse Coming?
Posted 2003-12-06, 08:55 PM
There have been many 'predictions' and stories about how the world will end on December 23, 2012.

Personally, I believe that these stories are true. I mean seriously just look at the world. SUICIDE BOMBINGS titles are in the news every day, the church is under wrath, we are at war.

Read this story
somewebsite said:
It's almost midnight.
Several prophetic events are about to take place that will take an unprepared world by storm.
As the prophetic clock ticks inexorably forward, history is swiftly speeding to its inevitable end.

Bible prophecy, graciously given to us by God, is the only beacon of light and compass in the present and increasing spiritual darkness.
And while this heralds the return of the Lord Jesus Christ and the manifestation of the Kingdom of God on earth, getting there will prove to be the most dramatic, traumatic and trying time ever since man walked the earth. Two thirds of mankind will perish during this time of unbelievable devastation and only the return of the Lord Jesus Christ will prevent the total destruction of mankind. God is about to pass His Judgement upon a sinful, unrepenting (and proudly-so) mankind.

For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.
And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened
Matthew 24:21, 22
Biblical prophecy has always had the nation of Israel as its main focus and objective. Since 1948, Israel, after an exile of about 2000 years, was reestablished as a nation, a case unique in human history. This event had, of course, been predicted by the prophets of the Old Testament and, all by itself, it constitutes the most important single event of the End Times, because it allows for the fulfillment of the remaining prophecies.

What's next?
The Rapture of the believers can occur at any time, since there is no prophecy that must be fulfilled before its taking place.

The next event that we will probably see is the attack upon Israel by a coalition of Arab and ex-Soviet states, as written over 2500 years ago by the prophet EZEKIEL (see chapters 38, and 39), who describes this attack and identifies these nations as: Gog of the land of Magog, of Rosh, Mesheck and Tubal, (this area corresponds to parts of the ex Soviet Union) - Persia, (Iran) - Cush, (Ethiopia) - Put, (Libya) - Gomer, (parts of eastern Turkey and Ukraine) - and the house of Togarmah, (southern Turkey). (This attack will probably be a retaliation against Israel's prior nuclear attack on Syria, in which Damascus will be obliterated)

In this list we find some of Israel's most rabid enemies of our days. The ex-Soviet Moslem states have intensified contacts with fundamentalist Moslem countries like Iran, certainly one of the most fanatical enemies of Israel. We also have heard that Iran has acquired nuclear expertise and fission material from Russia and is always shopping for more. It's a well documented fact that Iran in particular, is constantly shopping for warfare technology, having no problem to pay for it through the sale of its petroleum while its population lives rather meagerly the joys of the revolution, (At of the writing of this article (1998), come the news of Russia's sale of a powerful submarine to the Iranian fleet and a news report from the Iranian State Agency that Iran has just developed a missile capable of hitting Israel). Soon these nations will join together with the sole purpose of destroying Israel once and for all. But they are in for a big surprise, as is also the rest of the world.

The Bible expressly states that these nations will be defeated and destroyed, by a direct Act of God, both their armies and their home countries. Please check out our X-files for updated information on this subject.

I will set My glory among the nations; all the nations shall see My judgement which I have executed, and My hand which I have laid on them.
So the house of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God from that day forward.
Ezek. 39:21, 22
Though the verses in Ezekiel 38 and 39 explain these events quite graphically, they will, nonetheless, leave the whole world gasping as they will unfold. Many will be the outcomes of this defeat, but we can name two main ones:

1) the end to Islam's expansion, (today easily the fastest growing religion) and to Arab bloody fundamentalism. (I will go one step further and say that this will be the end of Islam).

2) Israel will become the most influential nation on earth.

Only after this will Israel be able to build the Temple and experience a spiritual awakening, a prelude to her final conversion to the Lord Jesus Christ. Or does anybody in his right mind believes that Israel will be allowed to build the Temple as things stand presently, and with the two Moslem Mosques right in the Temple Wall area? Furthermore, Israel is as worldly and apostate as she can be, with only a small percentage of Jews desperately (and blindedly) clinging to their beloved Torah. This situation will reverse itself after the supernatural victory that God will grant Israel over their enemies.

The Temple must be built, because it is fundamental to the Tribulation period. The Antichrist will use it and so, it is obvious that before it can be built there must be a shakedown of the present situation. We know that preparations are being made for the sacrifices, (the "red heifer" news). The sacred vessels and the priest's garments are being readied, as are the the priests who will perform the rites.

So, as we study the End Times prophecies, we must keep our eyes focused upon Israel, God's timepiece.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
I dont forsee to many people reading that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
D3V said:
There have been many 'predictions' and stories about how the world will end on December 23, 2012.
Same thing was said over and over about January 1st, 2000. Nothing happend...and I doubt nething will happen that day either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-06, 10:58 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
I don't believe in Jesus Christ, so I don't forsee him walking on earth.

No I'm not a Jew.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:07 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
TLDR...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:09 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:40 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
RoboticSilence said:
TLDR...

...what does that mean....

and yea i dont think many people will read it. lol I didnt its to long for my little mind. lol

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-06, 11:43 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
Too Long Didn't Read.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-07, 12:01 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
lol nice one RoboticSilence um so tired...RoboticSilence, will u read it to me?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArbitus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-07, 02:44 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
Actually jan 1st, 2000 was some stupid bullshit that some nerds made up as a joke.

This has been predicted by many 'scribes' prophets and religious figures.

We're all gonna die

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-12-07, 02:45 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
thanks for the warning, ill be on the computer then if you need me.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus

Posted 2003-12-07, 03:51 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
-=Rico-Gp=- said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-12-07, 04:02 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
lol

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2003-12-07, 06:54 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
January 1, 2007 if anything. Jesus' timeline is seven years off ours, and if that "2000 year apocalypse" is true, that'd be the date. It's the sole reason I didn't even think about apocalypse coming on year 2000. Not that I think there will ever be an apocalypse.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-12-07, 07:08 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
At least not in the lifetimes of us or anyone in any concievable generation for the next several billion years.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-12-07, 08:47 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
Can't be so sure of that, though. I think it's possible that something like this could happen.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-12-07, 09:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
Arbitus said:
perhaps on zelaron if it's still here...haha...ill be like raziel's and titus' age by then...and they'll be doofus_aw's age
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:40 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
If there's gonna be an Apocalypse, it's gonna be man-made, and this "Jesus" fellow won't even be there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-12-07, 10:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
!King_Amazon! said:
If there's gonna be an Apocalypse, it's gonna be man-made, and this "Jesus" fellow won't even be there.
Poor jesus missed his turn then?
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-12-07, 12:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Apocalypse Coming?"
lol prolly on Zelaron or just ignoring all the screaming and yellin' oh well. Damn idiots

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Arbitus