Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Grin Winter Sports
Posted 2003-11-26, 11:30 AM
Which one do you do ?

I do snowboard mostly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-26, 11:38 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
I ski once in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:07 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Mini-ski own.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:09 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
I ski sometimes. I've never tried snowboarding. I don't live in the kind of area for winter sports anyway.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:17 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Snowboarding sucks. If you fall, its a pain in the ass to get back up. And from what i heard, you tumble down hills a lot more easily.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 12:31 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
So much lies
It's easy to get back up and i would say it's not even challenging.
I never *tumble*.

I find that snowboarding is actualy giving a better stability the ski.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:19 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
I sled!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-11-26, 01:21 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
basketball .. on my free time i like to snowboard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-11-26, 02:50 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
I sled its kinda a sport in my opinon
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-26, 07:28 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Snowboarding is funner than skiing... you cant do shit on skiis rather than try to go really fast down a hill... WOOO... well thats not really true, but in my opinion skii's are a pain in the ass to get on, since you have two to worry about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-11-26, 07:30 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
But isnt it restricting if you have both of your feet tied to one board?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 07:58 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
No, it's not restricting. It would be trouble if your feet were close. But on a snowboard they aint. The way your feet are placed it give you great stability and control. If you ever did some wakeboard it's just the same. Try it on a mountain or something put your feet like in when you do ski then do the same like on a snowboard. You will have much more stability while placing your feet the snowboard way cause the distance between your 2 feet is what give you the extra stability.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-26, 09:22 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
You convinced me. IM goign out and getting a snow board as soon as i have the money.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-26, 10:12 PM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Winter running!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:01 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
snow football games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:02 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Winter bike riding is quite fun.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:05 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
theirs no real thrill to it tho.. besides freezing your ass off
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:07 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Have YOU ever tired riding a bike down a snowy, slippery hill? its fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:17 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
well so long as you dont break your neck in the experience
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-27, 12:20 AM in reply to Kuja's post "Winter Sports"
Thats half the fun. Talk to kuja about breakign things. hes hit more trees and shit then i can count. Im supprised that hes still in 1 piece.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign