Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

PVM Necro Build for 1.10
Posted 2003-11-19, 08:47 PM
whats a good PVM necro build now???
plz list here and also tell where skills should be placed into at a specific level.

or at least post wat the best skills for necro are right now.

Last edited by Sorata-Kun; 2003-11-19 at 09:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sorata-Kun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSorata-Kun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sorata-Kun

Posted 2003-11-19, 09:30 PM in reply to Sorata-Kun's post "PVM Necro Build for 1.10"
Skelemancer:

Pump skills into raise skeleton at beginning levels, then once you get to act 2 put a few into skeleton mastery, and switch back and forth
Also put one into amp to double your skeletal damage, and when you get to nm act2 you should buy a might merc.

For stats, focus on Vit and energy with enough dex to have at least the same block rate as your sheild. A class can live in nm with only 250-300 life, with good block rate
It will be tempting to max out vit, but make sure to keep in touch with your str so when you find a better armor, you will be able to put it on.

I also have corpse explosion at level 2 for my mancer, because i was finding it's a lot faster killing in baal runs (a lot faster) and you barely use any mana raising skeletons once every 20 mins

Also, skeletons raise in life with each difficulty, my skeletons have 750+life in hell, and they do 200 base damage (amp+might = a lot more damage)

Skeletal mages are a waste it seems, and revives are your choice (but i would go CE instead if i were you)
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com

Last edited by Trail; 2003-11-19 at 09:34 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail