Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post best mfer class
Posted 2003-11-16, 12:52 PM
wanted to kno what you guys think is the best class and class skill to get items for my main character. pretty much solo runs so the fastest killer i guess and quickest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-16, 01:32 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
well...i would think sorc will still dominate for mfing thats what i would do...but i have an idea for a trap azn for mf if the traps count that would be strong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-16, 03:09 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Well, sorc will dominate any kind of mf where you have to get to a specific area. But for plain old mf where you kill any monter. I beleive zon are the best.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-16, 03:48 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
kuja this is one of the times that i strongley disagree with ya b/c there is just no way a zon can be a good mfer because in order fora zon 2 be good it is mostly items like for instance my zon last patch did 3k dmg with wf and with a crappy goldstrike or langer briser it did like 1k maybe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-11-16, 03:54 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
That's the basic idea.. but zons can kill much better and from distance so if you can get moderate mf gear on a zon. (especially lower levels) you will get some finds.. Sorc and barb are the obvious best mf characters but zons work well also!
"Every harem has its eunuch" - Ridicule
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensheerx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sheerx

Posted 2003-11-16, 03:59 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
The way to make a strong zon in mf is basicly making a java zon. Max Jab, Poison, Plague, Lightning and fury. Then rest in pierce. You can plague the monster then use fury. Quick kill against lot of monster. this shouldnt be used to mf single monster.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-16, 03:59 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
With Plague Java, you can do about 10k+ damage, and the AoE is pretty nice as well. You can then use MS to finish them off if you are doubting that poison kill might not count toward MF.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-16, 05:12 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Barb is the best mf character class. Natural Resistance and Zerk Magic Damage. Nuff said.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 05:15 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Not enough damage, takes to long to walk some places.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-16, 06:23 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Thats where leap and leap attack come into play.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:06 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
and with enigma armor, you can tele around, switch to duel wizzies
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:08 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
well..for mephisto or baal imo definetly a sorc

for pindle maybe a barb
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:12 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Enigma, kind of a waste if u ask me for a MF baba, WAY easier to get a sorc.

Especially if u have to switch to dual wizzys, than you have to leave room in inv for both weps, less room for charms, especially if u use a MF switch, that takes up even more space, losing more mf.

Sorcs are the greatest mfers, and always will be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-16, 11:15 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
yea...i always used sorc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-17, 01:23 AM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
barbs, barbs barbs barbs barbs, the #4 barb on the ladder has max find item, in hell baal runs, ive seen him pop regular monsters, and hes got 2 valors outta em, if u plan on shenk/pindle/eldritch, go barbs, !!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-17, 02:11 AM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
ahh yes the infamous pop corpse, definatly a plus for mf barbs. Back in 1.09 i got both wf's from poping pindle.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:14 AM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
ha i didnt even kno barbs had that skill, i thought it was just to find a potion
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:38 AM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Find item isnt that good, and maxing it is stupid... 1 point and letting +3 warcry spears do the rest is much more than enough
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-17, 07:40 AM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Sorces are the best in mf.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-17, 12:45 PM in reply to Umpc's post "best mfer class"
Nothing will ever beat the sorc for pure speed at mf runs. I can hit hell meph 6 times before the fasest barb could even find the lvl 3 durance entry. On the other hand my barb and his merc can hack our way down to Baal at will and he seems to be dropping a lot better lately.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW