Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post My first Ann charm
Posted 2003-11-12, 09:00 PM
Yay my first one! It was so awsome!!! Im like, OMFG all friends get in here asap!!! My 2 bros and 4 of my friends and this other guy come in and we spend a glorious 10 min hacking on him and omg it was so fun. I think Blizzard made the DC to revive the d2 spirit of actually utilizing all the avaible skills at hand with your friends in onw big hack and cast party. It felt as when I had just purchased the game all over again. OMFG the fun of this game is back!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:02 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
It's me or anyone else doesn't understand his post?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:20 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
sounds like fun
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:29 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
I understood his post without problem.

Well i killed Diablo Clone 7 time now .. Still no luck on charm.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-11-12 at 10:26 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-12, 09:58 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
He means, he gets the Diablo walks the earth message and he's like OMFG and whipser (or call them, literally) into the game and they used what they had to hack, crop, sliced Diablo Clone into pieces.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-12, 11:27 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
He keep saying Hacking on him.. I thought he hacked someone else charm at first...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-11-13, 06:05 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
I think he must have posted just after he got the charm - It is pretty exciting killin the D clone and getting the charm. BTW I killed him easy with a lvl 83 paly - turned on my resist aura, SS, guardian angel, and rising sun ammy - resists go to 90 and he's a piece of cake - of yeah the Schfr hammer helps alot too.

The hard part is getting him to "walk the earth" - I could have a dozen of those charms - but I don't have the time to wait for him to "walk"

Last edited by Nippletwister; 2003-11-13 at 06:08 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-13, 07:38 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
My necros amp/bonespirit is what finished him for us.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-13, 07:43 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
I went toe to toe with him and my health barely dipped below 9/10ths. The other 2 players kept dying - they didn't seem to do any dmg to him either -maybe they did. Anyhow they ran into the Diablo in the flayer dungeon - this may have helped b/c he couldn't manuver much in the tight quarters of that maze. Then again -once I engaged him he never moved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-13, 08:40 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
Yeah, after not being able to get him after sitting in a game for over 20 hours, I went non-ladder, sold 37 Sojs, then beat the shit out of him with my Pally. Piece of cake, but now I just wanna get him on Ladder and I'll be happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-13, 01:13 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
Ladder is gonna be a lot harder -unless you have found some good equipment. My ladder char is halfway thru NM, but I havent found any decent drops yet - you must have had better luck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-11-15, 07:49 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
okay whats gana happen when people stop finding and selling all these sojs will blizz chang how he come out or will it just be alot longer wiat?
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-15, 10:25 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
Well, you don't have to sell any sojs for DC to spawn, but it helps. It will just happen a lot less frequently when the sojs quantity vanishes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:53 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
I duno, diabloii.net says that sojs dont have anything to do with the DC clone and that it is just a trick to get ppl to get rid of their duped sojs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-15, 01:36 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
No, it definitely does. I got him within mere minutes by selling sojs, 37 of them to be exact, but I couldn't get shit after sitting in a game for 20+ hours and not selling any sojs. They are definitely needed, or help for that matter.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-15, 09:35 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
where did you get 37 sojs!!!?!?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-11-15, 09:42 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
Non-Ladder.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-15, 11:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
Right. Lol! Sorry, I probably should have specified that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied

Posted 2003-11-16, 12:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post "My first Ann charm"
*caugh* Yaydupe *caugh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zagggon