Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?
Posted 2003-11-04, 07:14 PM
As several readers have reported, it's now possible to enter the secret cow level portal as soon as your character reaches a given difficulty level; you no longer need to kill Baal first. Characters still need to kill Baal to open the portal, but once it's open, anyone who hasn't completed the cow king quest can enter it. It's unknown if this is a feature or a bug in v1.10, but we're guessing bug.

Odd, sounds like a new feature. dunno...

www.diabloii.net

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:28 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
Probably a new feature.
The cow are so hard anyway that a player that didnt defeat baal is most likely going to get owned by a cow sneeze.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-11-04, 08:54 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
no that was actually a bug in 1.09 too just not many people knew about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-04, 09:00 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
So you are saying in 1.09 you could go in the red portal in a nightmare game even if you haven't killed nightmare baal?

I'm sorry sir, you are incorrect, unless it was later patched.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-04, 10:18 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
I think it was patched soon after it was discovered in 1.09. I think its a bug in 1.10.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-11-05, 05:43 AM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
cows will pwn yor azz, drop shit and give shit exp, so they couldnt care less if you can enter the cow lvl or not
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-11-05, 08:12 AM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
they are good for finding crafting stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:25 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
!King_Amazon! said:
So you are saying in 1.09 you could go in the red portal in a nightmare game even if you haven't killed nightmare baal?

I'm sorry sir, you are incorrect, unless it was later patched.
no im actually correct their was a way my friend knew how to make a cow portal slightly outside of town anyone who put their cursor over the cow portal that was outside of town would get a d2 critical error their was only one way to get inside that cow portal and it was to send a 13 packet but since the portal was outside any level character could get into the portal by sending the 13 packet i did it many of times with my lvl 1 necro for fun he didnt even complete act1... the last time i did it was about 3 weeks ago(back in 1.09) so no it was never patched..please dont talk to me like im stupid.. i know what im talking about.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:30 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
I'm not talking to you like you are stupid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-05, 03:37 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
alright well im just saying it was possible back then... was anyone else aware of this.. or did anyone ever see the cow portal outside of town?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-06, 03:04 AM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
i saw it down at the end befor and got kicked for going in but dont think it was out of town
I run a knife down my chest (and open myself up to u)

[img][/img]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDaMuffenManInd is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DaMuffenManInd

Posted 2003-11-06, 05:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
Accualy Raz is correct, But it wasn't really worth doing... You could finish a rush before you got it right..

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-11-06, 06:02 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
You could have a lvl 99 in act 1 of normal difficulty, would take forever but it would probably sell good on e-bay. Maybe not though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-08, 08:53 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
Quote:
no im actually correct their was a way my friend knew how to make a cow portal slightly outside of town anyone who put their cursor over the cow portal that was outside of town would get a d2 critical error their was only one way to get inside that cow portal and it was to send a 13 packet but since the portal was outside any level character could get into the portal by sending the 13 packet i did it many of times with my lvl 1 necro for fun he didnt even complete act1... the last time i did it was about 3 weeks ago(back in 1.09) so no it was never patched..please dont talk to me like im stupid.. i know what im talking about.
Sounds interesting...why so much thought put into joining a cow level?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-08, 10:19 PM in reply to D3V's post "Easier Cow Access, Feature or Bug?"
because it was used to get characters who didnt complete the baal quest into the secret cow level..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RaZ