Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Im new...so a couple questions.
Posted 2003-11-02, 08:51 AM
this is my first time posting so i got a couple questions and other things.

i have a lvl 80 barb, 90 zon, 87 sorc, 80 druid and two lvl 1 characters im just starting ( a necro and assassin)

ive heard around that the more mf u have, the more rares you'll find (no uniques/sets) it used to work for 1.09 but im wondering if its the same for 1.10 ive tested it out but since this dam patch came out its kinda hard to get to mephisto on hell without maphack.

next i was wondering how do you find this Diablo Clone. someone said he spawns where rakinishu does but ive sold 4 sojs to akara and still no diablo clone.

it'd be really appreciated if someone could help me out.

my accunt name is Scarfacetm msg me in game if you wanna do blood runs/cow games.

~peace
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:33 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
you have to sell more soj apperantly
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-ice- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-ice-

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:40 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
hey ummm you dont need to sell any soj's at all just be patient if u sell none u have less of a chance for him to show up then someone who sold say 100, but you still have a chance....like the lottery u buy 1 ticket u have less of a chance but u can still win over the man who bought 100 tickets who have a slightly better chance......and he spawns to the nearest superunique monster, not where rakinushu is, it could be pindle, threshsocket the closest SUPERUNIQUE
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:46 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
read this

http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/world-event.php

Last edited by Demosthenes; 2003-11-02 at 12:53 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-11-02, 12:53 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
He drops the annihilus charm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-11-02, 01:13 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
he MIGHT drop it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkestFears is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkestFears

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:06 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
Scarfacetm said:
ive heard around that the more mf u have, the more rares you'll find (no uniques/sets) it used to work for 1.09 but im wondering if its the same for 1.10 ive tested it out but since this dam patch came out its kinda hard to get to mephisto on hell without maphack.
Actually, in I think 1.08 this was true, after a certain percent(I forget) your MF no longer dropped uniques/sets. That was patched, so MF works correctly now. I don't remember 100%, so I may be corrected on what exactly happened, but it WAS fixed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:24 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
thanks a lot guys. i figured out the d2 clone thing. he actually appeared for me yesterday to...but someone else got the charm. and what your saying is the more mf is better now?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Scarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenScarfacetm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-02, 11:25 PM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
oh....and ppl need to get on op zelaron more often...we need to start cowing again
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Scarfacetm

Posted 2003-11-03, 12:34 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
Next time try not to double post.

(It is just a friendly reminder, you don't have to reply to it.)

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-11-03, 03:26 AM in reply to Scarfacetm's post "Im new...so a couple questions."
Scarfacetm said:
and what your saying is the more mf is better now?
In a word, yes. They fixed it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker