Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!
Posted 2003-10-29, 04:20 PM
AWSOM OMFG HE IS SO HARD!!!!
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-29, 04:32 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
he aint that bad, me and a friend just owned him. just get a sorc to static him half way and zon to finish him. i fought him where pindle is and you can hide behind things so he cant hurt you as much. only 1 charm falls though so thats gay, luckily i got it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-10-29, 07:16 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
LOL yea my friend got jipped cuzz some1 stole his charm he deserved it too ...
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-10-29, 07:19 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
ive been sittin in this dam game i made for over 2 hours (doing my hw now, so not like im playin ne wayz) but ive been gettin soj msgs like crazy, is diablo not spawning because i already have a charm? i mean can the same char hold 2 charms or do i gta xfer it/ get a new char to kill diablo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-10-29, 08:08 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
i think that if u join a game where the creator hasnt killed clone diablo that he will spawn but i think u can only have one charm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Farting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFarting_Pumpkin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Farting_Pumpkin

Posted 2003-10-29, 08:26 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
yea i got another on and i couldnt pick it up, AND i saw that the charms have different stats on them, one of mine got 17 to attributes and 11 all resist and other has 13 ats and 15 all resist
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Umpc

Posted 2003-10-29, 10:59 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
ya..u can only have one charm
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2003-10-30, 07:31 AM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
Damn - that sucks - I was dreaming of an Inventory full of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNippletwister is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nippletwister

Posted 2003-10-30, 12:53 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
This is tight how the monsters ai are alot better now. I die alot but its still fun. lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
itsmetam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenitsmetam is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

itsmetam

Posted 2003-10-30, 12:59 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
haha agreed tam, HC is tuff as shit tho, my buddy made it to lvl 66
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
XxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenXxSn(o)wyxX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

XxSn(o)wyxX

Posted 2003-11-01, 11:31 PM in reply to zagggon's post "Killing Diablo In Cp Right Now!!!!"
I killed diablo in stoney with 1 other person, lvl 86 zon, and his lvl 98 socrey. I figured we couldn't do it, but distraction works real good against diablo, as long as you keep attacking he will die.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V