Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Posted 2003-10-14, 08:56 PM
So, who's got it, and what do you think of it?

I like it a lot, the battles never get boring no matter how many times you are in one, and a battle never lasts less then 5 minutes.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between[X] Chaos x ™ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

[X] Chaos x ™

Posted 2003-10-14, 09:22 PM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
Good, but I like the PS version a lot better.

My main complaint is the lack of plot characters that actually join you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2003-10-14, 11:36 PM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
it's better for advance because you can link up with a partner and have some fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-10-18, 09:54 PM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
A benefit I have not been able to make use of, no one else has it around here. It's awesome, but if you didn't have to wait til the end of the game to get the story related character it would have been better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoldierX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoldierX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoldierX

Posted 2003-11-01, 03:25 PM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
The ps version is better cause I actually have a ps not an advance.
Your next
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrusher657 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rusher657

Posted 2003-11-11, 09:08 AM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
I like final fantasy tactics advance more than final fantasy tactics for playstation.It is easier and I like the 2 player mode.I wish more of you lived in North Ridgeville Ohio so we could play 2 player.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2003-11-11, 08:47 PM in reply to [X] Chaos x ™'s post "Final Fantasy Tactics Advance"
too bad there wasn't one on one eh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo