Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 PvP

Post Ultimate Pk barb
Posted 2003-10-14, 08:51 PM
Hey all,

I need some help with my barb. I want to make him the ULTIMATE pk barb lol.

Anywayz here is what he uses.

Crappy gaze (need to fix this)
Cham chaft (reg)
Bugged string
white gloves
white rings
War travs boots (will be changed to some other ones, dunno which i should though)
AO_new ith CB and an UM'ed SS
I have two ammys... Tele and the bugged one.
hexs

I do very well in dueling, but i lose also (not a lot) ...
Any suggestions/experiences?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-16, 10:08 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
i suggest u go legit, other wise change ur shaft to bug cham shaft, boots to bug barb boots for +skills which means more life and damg, use a ber 09 ss use bug shako again + damg and life, i suggest u use tele ammy at all times, all i can say in hacked duels.... most bugged + basic skills = winner
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-10-16, 10:48 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
Go legit or don't duel, besides, S/S barb isnt anything new, fancy, or too effective.

Necro > S/S barb
Sorc > S/S barb
Ama > S/S barb

the 2 main duelers > your char, just about no matter what.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-16, 11:02 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
i own most necros/amas that i duel. I dont sorcs cuz baba is slow and not ranged. mainly i want to kill barbs that are better then me. Zons or nercros or pallys or ass's or druids or amas feel the wrathe of my blade, w/o a sweat.

I would go legit, but therein lies to problem. You try to duel legit, but then, all the hacked chars join and come and try to kill you. lets be honest, there are not too many fully legit people in the game left. dueling on closed now is not fun anymore. Its all about getting the most hacked gear. I still have my zon who is legit, she is ok, but not the best out there.

I mainly use my barb to clear out the hacked players so we can actuallly have a LEGIT game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-17, 05:49 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
You duel newb necros.

I personally, never lost to a barb (2-3 at some times) without lag/ama or someone interfering.

Decrip + BS = gg

If they WW you, my ungodly reflex's call for a quick iron maiden and boneprison
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-17, 11:22 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
you have a point. No one thinks of bone prisons. They cast iron maiden, but when i hit nothing... it doesnt help. Plus, like i said, i wanna own other barbs. I do not encounter too many necros dueling
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-17, 11:56 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
well if you want to do that...

Put i think, 100 points in vita, get enough dex for max block, and rest in str.

Get all the dmg you can, all the life leech you can, and cham somewhere.. on switch +3 warcry weps.

You will probably end up with something like 3k life 20k dmg (thats bugged)

normally (legit) 1.6k life is average i think, and about 5-7k dmg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-18, 01:19 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
awesome. thanx man
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-21, 06:36 AM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
legit oooohhhns >| bugget suxx so go legit be a nice guy :>
~need~ cruel mythical sword 3xx ed
IAS 3soxx clean, or socket ETH, ED/IAS, ED/IAS EUROPE REALM

OFFER 40/15 2x // JAH 2x // CHAM 1x
// BER 1x
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
xbastix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenxbastix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

xbastix

Posted 2003-10-21, 01:31 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
not all buggers are assholes, and not all legit people are nice.
generalizations like that usually aren't true.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-21, 05:32 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
yep... usually i use my hacked guy to clear out legit games. but that is not workin anymore cuz people are buying more shit over e-bay : /
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2003-10-21, 06:06 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
zz maybe you shouldn't be azzhole pker
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-21, 08:43 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
my baba has

40/15ias bug shaft
cham 8/8/20 gaze
perf legit ccb (3 legit 40/15ias and max)
bug string
str gloves
wrings
gores
30 hexs
and then 2 wc weapons for bo
XBL: GreatThanatos69
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Great-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGreat-Thanatos is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Great-Thanatos

Posted 2003-10-21, 09:26 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
I could give a big fuck about pub pvp...

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-10-22, 12:40 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
hey insolence how do you kill zons very easy i had a good necro and i own all classes except extermely hacked sorcs and most zons could kill me even legit ones i must not have had a good strategy
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2003-10-24, 01:34 PM in reply to Mydogisyourdog's post "Ultimate Pk barb"
probably staying far off screen and ibs. (shift or right click continually shooting bspirits)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Apoq