Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II > D2 Marketplace

need Low lvl pvp weapon HC
Posted 2003-10-10, 06:12 AM
need a 4 socket etheral war hammer on hc or other better weapon if you have for lvl 12.... in realm europe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Biatchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBiatchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Biatchy

Posted 2003-10-10, 09:02 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
is that even possible?
(>'_'-)><(-'_'-)><(-'_'<)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDragonDPT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DragonDPT

Posted 2003-10-11, 04:34 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
Yes....

that wouldnt be a very good weapon though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-11, 04:46 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
Unless he is in some lvl 12 tournament.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-10-12, 04:57 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
its very slow, a military spike might be better ( can get 6 sockets/superior/-10 base speed)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Apoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenApoq is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Apoq

Posted 2003-10-19, 08:10 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
im on west and who the hell would pvp on lvl 12
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
STEWIEKILLSU is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSTEWIEKILLSU is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

STEWIEKILLSU

Posted 2003-10-27, 06:48 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
well in europe lvl12 pvp exists and if you wonder what special with it is that you can use angelics rings and amu that give 115 life 10dex and some attack rating with other words very good.
well and i dont care about speed because you know pala has charge so speed wont matter or does it? and an etheral 4 socket war hammer does like 2x-4x dmg + with legit max dmg and ed jewels it will become very good and of course 1 -15req and ed jewel in it. And another thing is that i can use a heraldric shield (got one with 58ed 121ar 4sockets) so it will be a very strong pala... and i got all my stats on vitality so if i remember right i got like 4xx life very powerful and full skills on might and 1 on charge.
Well if you got anything that maybe would be better then plz reply this... btw rest of my equipment is:
gloves: bloodfist
boots: gorefoot
belt: death
helm: 3 socket mask with 3x9 max dmg jewels (with that helm + only ed from might i got 85 max dmg!!!)
armor: 3 socket breast plate (much defense and low str req) with 2x9 max dmg jewels and 1 free socket for the moment.
weapon: for moment dont got anything or i have javelins with normal dmg(3-8 i think) that with charge and might and my stuff i said i make over 300 max dmg. And then think about my war hammer that lets say 3x9 max dmg jewels and 1 -15 req and 18 ed jewel will make over 500 or 600 max dmg!

well you think you got a better idea just msg plz thank you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Biatchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBiatchy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Biatchy

Posted 2003-10-27, 06:55 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
wow, please rethink your paladin... the wep and stuff sucks, armor sucks..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-27, 06:58 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
eh are you so sure?
yes i know that armor sucks havent got a better idea for the moment but dont say weapon sucks because it doesnt and if it does suck then tell me at least why...
why am i so good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Biatchy

Posted 2003-10-27, 07:44 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
for moment dont got anything or i have javelins with normal dmg(3-8 i think)

My lvl 13 LLD Barb:
310 life
210 dmg with each spear (20-60 each i think)
like 10 ll
a little frw, like 30

My lvl 29 Druid (lvled him up to 83 recently, old stats):
900 Life
700 Damage
Max block / 4 frame i think
15 dr
70 ll i think.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:25 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
yes but dont you think its good to make 600max dmg with charge pala lvl 12? well im not sure if it does that dmg maybe more maybe a bit less but im sure my pala will get good!
anyway you got any idea of armor to use? im only using my armor for beginning as its pretty cheap and not that bad ;D same with my mask.... anyway...i cant find a better weapon that the one im thinking about for paladin... i though about flail and even militairy pick but they got so low minimum dmg thats the problem...
but well if you find a better weapon for me to use i would be happy ;D
thanks for all help
why am i so good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Biatchy

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:28 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
and another thing why you have lvl 13 barb and not 12? is it for the throwing spears? well if im not right you can get 9max dmg 40ed throwing spears for lvl 10 right? and you can also get a 3 socket helm with 3 to double throw for lvl12 right?
why am i so good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Biatchy

Posted 2003-10-27, 10:39 PM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
Not sure about that, i use rare javs... i think ed on 1 is like 63 and 14 max, dont remember.

My helm is sigons with a ruby, my armor is 4 socket gothic, 3 rubies, and an 8 max jewel, sigs gloves + sigs helm = 10 LL

Dual angelic rings + ammy, cow king boots, deaths sash, pelta.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-10-29, 04:58 AM in reply to Biatchy's post "need Low lvl pvp weapon HC"
hmm your javelins seems to be very good.... but some stuff not.... you dont make much dmg im sure and how much have you put on str... i can tell you if you didnt know that you should have only charms to strengh and dex and then almost all on vitality....
why am i so good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Biatchy