Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Post Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All Systems.
Posted 2003-09-05, 01:56 PM
I will be informing you guys about the latest release dates known, for systems including: PS2, XBOX, GAMECUBE, and PC. This information will also include any promotional offers by gaming companies in combinations with games. The posting of latest games will start Monday.

I will have around 20-30, possibly 40 new release dates for games for each system every week. Hope you enjoy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-09-05, 03:26 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
sounds good but, *not meaning to offend u or anything* who are u and how did u become newsposter if u have only 12 posts while u have registered in may 2002 ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2003-09-06, 12:54 AM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
I demand release dates for the following titles or I'll have you hung.

GameCube Games:
Mario Kart Double Dash
Pikmin2
Starfox
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Celebrity Deathmatch
Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life
The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

GBA Games (Even though it's not in your list.):
Fire Emblem
Mario & Luigi
Sword of Mana
Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town
Boktai

And.... that's everything I'm interested in that I don't know release dates for. (If any of it has been released someone should inform me immediatley so I can go enjoy it.)

*Edit - To answer undeadzombieguy's question: Clicky
A+ Certified PC Tech Guy/Seitentaisei

Last edited by Sqrl; 2003-09-06 at 01:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSqrl is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sqrl

Posted 2003-09-06, 02:47 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
And tell me your not just going to gamespot or something and looking at their release calander.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-09-08, 08:31 AM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
Im a friend of Chruser, and he did this because i can get tons of pre release info...

*Edit* And to answer penguin, actually, im employed at gamestop, (which is in the software etc, babbages, funcoland chain) and our computers have more release dates than what is on the posters, and most of the posters in most of the stores are slightly outdated in the actual release dates.

Last edited by Oreo; 2003-09-08 at 09:15 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Oreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenOreo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Oreo

Posted 2003-09-08, 10:05 AM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
Oreo said:
Im a friend of Chruser, and he did this because i can get tons of pre release info...

*Edit* And to answer penguin, actually, im employed at gamestop, (which is in the software etc, babbages, funcoland chain) and our computers have more release dates than what is on the posters, and most of the posters in most of the stores are slightly outdated in the actual release dates.
http://www.gamespot.com/newthisweek/title/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2003-09-08, 11:13 AM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
I get the titles and dates earlier than they do. and i get actual dates. stop nockin what im tryin to do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-09-08, 03:00 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
He used to be here a long time ago, or he was an admin on Thatdude's forums or something... I remember him from somewhere.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2003-09-08, 03:14 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
oreo said:
Hey people. I'm just a loser that needs another gaming forum to call home, since i moved outa cheatlist for incredible gayness. Am i welcome here? If so, that'd be cool
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2003-09-08, 04:03 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
Oreo said:
I get the titles and dates earlier than they do. and i get actual dates. stop nockin what im tryin to do
Prove it, Get some dates that I cant find on the net.... I frequently check gamespots calender and game sites. If you know some stuff that others dont, good, but make sure its not something I can go out and see myself on a gaming news site. If your going to claim to get stuff ahead of anyone else, then you better stick up to that, because other then that, I dont see how usefull you really can be.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Penguin

Posted 2003-09-08, 04:16 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
dude, chruser likes it, so stop buggin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Oreo

Posted 2003-10-14, 12:33 PM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
harvest moon a wonderful life should come out tomorrow(15th october)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Andy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAndy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Andy

Posted 2003-10-15, 09:41 AM in reply to Oreo's post "Loads of Pre-Release Dates for All..."
ahh who mentioned Thatdudes name? I thought I finally wiped any memory of him from my brain.... ARG!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy