Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Exclamation Chruser and THE1?????!!!
Posted 2003-08-20, 09:35 PM
Holy shit i think there is somethign going on with Chruser and The1. When i imed chruser at 1020 pm central time this is the auto response that i got

Auto response from Zelaron [10:18 PM]: I'm asleep, or at least desperately trying to fall asleep. If you're "the one", leave a time for me when I can talk to you again, live.

Is chruser having a desperate love afair with "the one"???/ If so why, why did he let the1 get banned. Will the world ever know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
I think you're on to something.

Actually, no. You're just retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
uncapped said:

Actually, no. You're just retarded.
uncapped said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
Dont deny it fellow peeps. Its right there in writing. Go check his away message if you dotn believe me. And since when was yoru opinion up me worth anything -_-.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:43 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
It's probably talking about his girlfriend/asian whores.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-20, 09:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
You forgetting, he was the one who let The1 come back many times after he was banned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-08-21, 06:22 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
Whoop-de-doo. Chruser is just nice, he's done it for people other than The1.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-21, 06:41 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
Ya, but he said " the one"....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-21, 07:49 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
Correct. He didn't say "The1".
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-21, 03:57 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
The one can be represented as the1. It could just be cultuiral difference that makes him say the one istead of the1. He is sweedish after all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-21, 04:17 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
stfukthx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-21, 05:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
You guys need to realize something, this forum isn't his life as it may be yours, thats why he posts on it every now and then, and hosts it. When he said the one, he was most likely reffering to somebody else, not The1. if your going to post something like this ever again,

RECONSIDER.

This is trash, its not in any way a consipracy, who cares if he talks to The1, get a life.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-21, 06:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
None of you know how to have any fun or start up an interesting consipiracy.......and d3v your the last person i have that is qualified to tell me to get a life. Im tired fucking school...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-21, 07:13 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
This isn't interesting, it's stupid and belongs in the chat forum/trash can.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-21, 07:16 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
idiots ::shakes head in shame::
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-21, 08:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
I dont think thye get the joke......

lol d3v...actually chruser is the person who needs more a lfie here...well besides slaynish...but its coz hes 11
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-08-23, 12:22 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
omfg you all need a life except for Avara he is l33T
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-23, 02:11 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
I think yoru trying to have a point but i have yet to see one.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-08-23, 02:30 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
hah great point knight-rider, and for you Soverign, shut the fuck up already. You got owned. You don't have to qualify me to tell you to get a life, its apperant to everyone that you need a life. I mean seriously, your fucking obsessing about a god damn instand message.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-23, 02:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Chruser and THE1?????!!!"
Nowhere did i say i have to quialify you. But anyways. It was just for shit's ang giggles. Nowhere do i dey that i have no life. Also i have no idea hwo i got "owned" as this was not a flame or anything.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign