Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP
Posted 2003-08-12, 11:31 AM
NEED ONE ASAP REGULAR SC PLEASE!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-12, 02:29 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Get a Generator. Like anyone is going to give you one...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-12, 03:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
And.. sc/bw only requires 1 key, smart guy

I don't want to see any more of these threads, very pointless..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-12, 05:35 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
You spend too much time on the game anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-12, 07:52 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
LoL. Why do you need one anyway? Don't you have one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-12, 09:55 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Mmmmk yeah i was making a thread and, really it was for a purpose, you see my mom has a computer high speed internet as myself here, and my brother and my mom and i live in the same house, and i was going to get another cd key install sc on my moms comp with the other cd key and play sc with my bw disc, therefore 2 comps at once.... Mmmmmmk so, does anyone have any, and key gen's suck bud, i had like 4 and every cd key sucked, None were right.

None.

And ka, its none of your buisness if i spend time on the game or not, its none of your buisness if i even have the game or not, You asked me to get it, i got it, and now you bitch that i use it too much. Make your fucking mind up. Its not like i ever play with you, You say get sc, i get sc but by the time i get sc ur hooked on d2 classic hc. So what does it matter. You is gay.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-13, 05:14 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
I'll respond to you in a second, my pizza is here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-13, 05:32 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Hmm, well i know im going touse my CD key sometime soon but since you're obviously not a leecher i'll try to find one for ya (if osmeone has one i guess you can trust him cuz hes a frequent poster and only the leechers don't deserve them)

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-13, 06:01 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
slaynish said:
And ka, its none of your buisness if i spend time on the game or not, its none of your buisness if i even have the game or not, You asked me to get it, i got it, and now you bitch that i use it too much. Make your fucking mind up. Its not like i ever play with you, You say get sc, i get sc but by the time i get sc ur hooked on d2 classic hc. So what does it matter. You is gay.
Now that that is taken care of...

I didn't bitch about you being on too much, I didn't bitch about anything, I don't give a damn how much you are on, I don't give a damn who you play with, I don't give a damn if you have it.

Try doing something productive for a change. Go lose some weight. Go get a girl friend. Go learn shit about girls on your own instead of asking me about them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-13, 08:16 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Do you two know each other in person? Hey Slaynish, just get a cracked version for you moms comp off of kazaa, watch out for those pesky virus's though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kaneda

Posted 2003-08-13, 10:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Cracked version? are u insane? Just get a cd-key gen, they work 90% of the time OFF of battle.net (i.e. single player, and for LAN parties)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-13, 10:43 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
U2 should chill fights are the devil

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-08-14, 01:29 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Being lifeless, is the devil, atleast hes trying to help him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-17, 07:30 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Insolence, im not lifeless, if you knew my neighborhood, and this goes for you too, there is about 4 little 6 year old kids and they always want to 'play' with me... Oh k guys if you got 4 different knocks on your door EVERY FUCKING DAY then you would be afraid to go outside, and plus my friend was on vacation and my other friend moved away and my bike got stolen and my board got taken away because i was borrowing it from my bros friend, all i do all day is lift weights, go on the comp, and go outside and walk to the park or the town squre or somthing... Its really boring, and getting a girlfriend is sort of hard if you think about it. I havnt started school yet, and ka im not trying to be hosile to you its just it pisses me off you have been wanting me to get sc but we never really play. ok well im gona go. bye

EDIT: I have a cd key, THX exmania for trying to help but eddie p. got me it :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-17, 09:40 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
You play broodwar, which I don't have.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-18, 10:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
"Edit out of the spam."

-by me

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-08-18 at 10:57 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-18, 10:46 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
So your afraid of 6 year olds, so you hide at your computer?

Go to your local movie theaters until you see kids your age, go sit next to them and start laughin at their jokes, sure they will think your creepy when you stalk them, but they might let you into their group...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-18, 11:47 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
Erm with what car and what money? And what kids? Their all goth satan loving fags that copy their brother because they think its punk goth. I dont like 'goth' I think its stupid the only kids ill find my age are... No one and i dont hide from the 6 year olds but i get tired of kids expecially when they do the same thing every fucking day. Jeasus. Ok well bye

ask me to play regular i play with my bro on regular a lot now just ask to play and i will
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

slaynish

Posted 2003-08-19, 12:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
I honestly doubt everyone is goth, and even then, that doesnt mean they are bad people, ass bagle.

Ask your parents... thats what i do?

Get friends, it's really sad hearing that you have none, and making excuses just shows your in severe denial... you seem like a pretty clever guy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-20, 11:21 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Regular sc cd key!!!! ASAP"
someone spare me a sc key i mean its better that giving a "fat kid" a cd key thx bye
This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig This Is My Sig
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenur-mom+my-balls is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ur-mom+my-balls