Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Blizzard's new game?!

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:41 PM
Quote:
Bill Roper of Blizzard said:

Thank you so very much for all the kind words and heartfelt sentiments that we read through in the Diabloii.net comment book. It has been an honor and a privilege to be involved with such a fantastic community of gamers that have shared our enjoyment of and excitement for the Diablo universe. We received hundreds of messages of support and wanted to take a few minutes from going through the crazy endeavor that is starting up a new company to say thank you. We also want to affirm our dedication to creating another game that brings us all years of fun. We'll be sure to keep the fine folks at Diabloii.net informed as to what we are up to, and we look forward to staying a part of your community. - Bill Roper, Dave Brevik, Erich Schaefer, Max Schaefer, Tyler Thompson, Phil Shenk.

I wonder what it's gonna be like. Maybe an FPS thats gonna rape. Or maybe another Diablo, Diablo III . That 'd be awesome. Then again they're gonna probablly release it at the end of the word or something.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 04:52 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
I can't see blizzard making an FPS.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:00 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
Please don't take some random artical and make it in to your own words.... You even cut part of artical out, here is the begening:

Bill Roper dropped us an email today to say that the team which recently left Blizzard is alive and well and firing on all four cylinders. He also asked if we could pass this message on to the community:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:06 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
pfft thats not even wat BILL ROPRE SAID thats what diabloii.net said i was stating what BILL ROPRE said not diablo.ii
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:14 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
OMFG, I don't care who said, if you still don't know those people left Blizzard for about a month now, you are out date. I didn't said Bill said those stuff, I said the original Artical is that. I was pointing out that they left Blizzard already, so it's not Blizzard's new game?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:16 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
*confused* but what i DO know is iam not talking about the ppl who left blizzard iam talking aboutr a new game that Bill Roper just talked about right now. i know the artical isnt ALL about a new game i was just commenting on that one sentence right there and the other parts of the paragraph are considered source
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:21 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
Message from Bill Roper said:
... starting up a new company...to creating another game...
It's not going be a Blizzard game, and they don't have the right to make D3.

Last edited by Ganga; 2003-08-04 at 05:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:30 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
alright w/e you win pwn
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:32 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
I am not trying to pwn you... I just want to give out the facts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2003-08-04, 05:38 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
kaos said:
*confused* but what i DO know is iam not talking about the ppl who left blizzard iam talking aboutr a new game that Bill Roper just talked about right now
Bill Roper is one of the people that left blizzard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-04, 07:49 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
oh ..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2003-08-05, 01:30 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
....die, please learn to read, before posting. This is how rumors get started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-05, 09:31 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
So what's going on? fps? wha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:11 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
no one knows whats goin on ppl are sayin bull shit stuff, they don't got they're sorces right and are tryin to pass off false information
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
synthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensynthax is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

synthax

Posted 2003-08-09, 12:33 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
billroper is the basterd who is responsible for the patch being delayed so i say stick him in a chest with poisen pumped wasps
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:22 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
Its not Bill Ropers fault the patch was delayed you newblet idiot. It was the production teams fault, it wasn't their fault, because they did it on purpose, they would get the new warcraft shit running first while keeping the d2 users at bay with a beta-patch. They are now finishing up on the 1.10 patch, bill roper has nothing to do with it, he is just everyones boss, they do the work themselves.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:22 AM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
Zagggon, that was great... so funney yuo r.

No one, but blizzard itself is responsible for this, its a HUGE HUGE HUGE project, they remade the game practically, it was a 2 person team, it wasnt supposed to be done real fast.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-08-09, 01:53 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
Then why did they keep setting dates and then breaking them?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-09, 02:04 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
poon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-08-09, 02:51 PM in reply to kaos's post "Blizzard's new game?!"
They said expected release, but things kept coming up apparently (hackers probably informing them of flaws)

IDK Why they did that..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`