Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post StarCraft 2?
Posted 2003-07-29, 09:45 PM
A couple of my friends said that a Starcraft 2 is said to come out next year. Does anyone know about this? I didn't believe it myself but there could be a chance. All i know is that i might be one of the first ppl to buy it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:05 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Starcraft Ghost is coming out for GC, sometime soon, but so far no one has said anything about a #2 for PC. Rumors...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:09 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Actually, Starcraft ghost is coming out for Gamecube, Xbox and Playstation 2. Also, i called blizzard, and they said that they have no future plans for starcraft 2 as of yet. Ill stay on top of things and post when i hear some info. I am a big starcraft fan. Also, im pretty sure there is a starcraft forum. Post in there about starcraft related things or else a mod might close the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:10 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Oh ok I'm a big fan of starcraft tooo I was really hoping a starcraft 2 would come out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMarkiX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 12:18 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Yea, you, all the azns, and everyone else who likes strat games. Have patience my friend. That time shall come....one day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:24 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
PM me with your sc names, i wanan 1v1 u guys

ANYWAY, sc2 is a HUGE possibility, and someone at a blizzard autograph signing (an employee) supposedly said, plans are in the works.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:26 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
My name is Sovereign-@useast. But ive been really rusty . Damn, too much wc3.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2003-07-30, 07:18 AM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
I haven't played in so long, I should install and play
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:07 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
blizzard has said that it is going to continue starcraft in the near future but first it wants to let games like WOW and wc3 FT and sc ghost to have a chance b4 they make a sc#2 that will blow everything away
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:27 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
WoW and SC2 cant be compared, 2 types of games. I would play WoW over SC2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 03:30 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
zagggon said:
blizzard has said that it is going to continue starcraft in the near future
From blizzard *Near futur* mean they will start project of starcraft 2 in the next 10 years.

Blizzard make great game but damn they slow at making them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-30, 04:51 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Kuja said:
zagggon said:
blizzard has said that it is going to continue starcraft in the near future
From blizzard *Near futur* mean they will start project of starcraft 2 in the next 10 years.

Blizzard make great game but damn they slow at making them.
Wrong, they don't want to make 10 games and throw them out at one time. They will loose money, by making you wait(makes you want it more) they can put it out when they don't have other games out and they can make big $$.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Acer

Posted 2003-07-30, 05:11 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Dude, GC is a P.O.S. Almost all of the games that come out for it are on the other consoles allso...And Raz, don't get into the whole system debate w/ me either...Ghost will kick ass though
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2003-07-30, 05:43 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Acer said:
Wrong, they don't want to make 10 games and throw them out at one time. They will loose money, by making you wait(makes you want it more) they can put it out when they don't have other games out and they can make big $$.
Like in diablo 2 the patch that keep taking longer to get out ?
Thats the kind of thing that help sell ?
You know starcraft project started back in 1994 ?

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-07-30 at 05:48 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:04 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Hey was the time between the release of wc1 to wc2 as long as the release from wc2 to wc3???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:14 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
No actualy it wasnt long at all
Warcraft 1 Release : 1994
Warcraft 2 Release : 1995

it s after Warcraft 2 that thing start 2 slow down.

Last edited by Kuja; 2003-07-30 at 06:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:17 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
yeah and look

WC2=1995
WC3=i think 2002

Why did it take so freakin long between wc2 and wc3 but it didn't take long between wc1 and wc2
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:20 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Cause they are big big cow.

Here a pic of how starcraft beta was when it almost got abandoned for being lame.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Kuja

Posted 2003-07-30, 06:28 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
hahaha i cant believe blizzard did that.... I mean it lookslike a kindergartener's finger painting....."ooo very colorful" lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

MarkiX

Posted 2003-07-30, 10:18 PM in reply to MarkiX's post "StarCraft 2?"
Kaneda said:
Dude, GC is a P.O.S. Almost all of the games that come out for it are on the other consoles allso...And Raz, don't get into the whole system debate w/ me either...Ghost will kick ass though
And... what the hell does that have to do with the topic of "Starcraft 2?" I see your bit on SC Ghost, but you only tossed that in so nobody would yell at you. If you're gonna talk mainly about Gamecube, talk about it in the specific forum.

Also, Sovereign, just because Blizzard isn't like "HEY WE'RE WORKING ON THIS GAME NOW, WE'LL TELL YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU CALLED" doesn't mean they aren't working on it or plans for it. I can almost guarantee they will make a SC2, it would be stupid not to.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber