Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post crafting cheat fixed?????
Posted 2003-07-29, 02:50 AM
hi, i crafted an amu....
then went to player 2 ...tr ade.. alt+f4....

--> NOW TEHRE SHOULD BE A ROLLBACK,

but there wasnt, player 2 got wna
and the char who crafted got the crafted amu in cube, and not the single stuff...

whats wrong? is this cheat fixed or what?

i tried twice, with a ring... no rollback.....

anyone knows another method?

pls help me, lost a fucking good crafting juwel :-(((

thx!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-07-29, 12:59 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
Good crafting Jewel?

Just craft like everyone else.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-07-30, 01:39 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
well with more stats it seems to be better.....

now is this fixed????

any other way of crafting with 1 "packet=ring,jewel,gem,rune" more often????

pls help me
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencelaron is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celaron

Posted 2003-07-30, 07:22 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
celaron said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-31, 01:39 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
JamaicanMoose said:
celaron said:
jeez moose u folowing me or something?? lol, but anyway this alt+f4 method not working for me either
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2003-07-31, 06:18 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
blckshdwdragon said:
JamaicanMoose said:
celaron said:
jeez moose u folowing me or something?? lol, but anyway this alt+f4 method not working for me either
What?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-08-02, 07:25 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
alt f4 just closes the program
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2003-08-04, 09:12 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
well, is there any other way?

i got a sc(small charm) from baal and wanna make some kinda godly charm, but i dont wanna waste morn 3 gems

the alt+F4 caused a rollback when player 2 started a tread...

well now this is fixed so i need another way to cause a well lets say 2 minute rollback....

i know it got fixed because it get public and someone reported .... but pls tell me another way, would be very kindly, thx alot
Sovereign said:
If you ask me, trying to figure out what the fuck people are saying in the D2 Forums is half the fun .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

celaron

Posted 2003-08-04, 11:49 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
It's been fixed....forever...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-08-11, 01:04 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
ive done this just recently with socket quest got 1 socket on a 294% caddy =(. 1st time I go to 2nd player and alt F4, it worked and it went back to no socket then i got one socket again and the Alt F4 thing didnt work now im stuck with one socket ><
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MEgatron131 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMEgatron131 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MEgatron131

Posted 2003-08-11, 02:58 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
lol

it WORKSSS

yesterday i looked on the stats of a unid eth valor.

crap so i make roleback and now its unid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenringelblume is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ringelblume

Posted 2003-08-15, 04:46 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
do you know if it still works as of now ?

wait so you CAN change the stats of charms and jewels ???
how??? <super noob>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-15, 08:26 PM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
opps sry, didnt see i had another post above this. plz dont hurt me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Maul is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Maul

Posted 2003-08-17, 05:28 AM in reply to celaron's post "crafting cheat fixed?????"
This DOES Work. Well on Europe it does anyway.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Minian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMinian is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Minian