Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Will you wait for 1.10 ?
Posted 2003-07-03, 03:48 AM
As the topic says.. will you wait for patch 1.10 arrival or will you quit playing d2 for good ? discuss it here
www.DiabloWorld.nu
Administrator & Owner
KICKASS D2 Forums | Trading!
All Realms!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rAZoR-DW is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrAZoR-DW is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rAZoR-DW

Posted 2003-07-03, 05:58 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
I will wait for the arrival of the patch. However, I will more than likely not play up until its release. Rather, I will probably quit and start playing again once it is released.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamaicanMoose is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JamaicanMoose

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:18 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
^ same.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:35 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
I have quit the game, i dont even bot anymore and i wont play it when patch 1.10 is out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-03, 04:38 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
Yeah I think d2 is going to struggle until they get on their game and release that patch.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:02 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
D3V said:
Yeah I think d2 is going to struggle until they get on their game and release that patch.
Mabye when they decide to make Diablo 3 with a new story line and new chars and same style just make it alot harder and non hackable then the game will be alot better and bring alot of the old d2 players back hopfully the patch comes befour this...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:48 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
unhackable = just about impossible.

It costs to much to make something unhackable, the man hours involved would be unbelievable
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:51 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
øøxXxøø said:
D3V said:
Mabye when they decide to make Diablo 3 with a new story line and new chars and same style just make it alot harder and non hackable then the game will be alot better and bring alot of the old d2 players back hopfully the patch comes befour this...
What are you talking about before patch comes out ? Diablo 3 isn't even a game indeveloping and the patch is almost out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-03, 07:56 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
The patch is alomst out? Lol, doubtful, it was supposed to come out forever ago, and yes D3 is in Production, why do you think Bill roper and his crew left? to make d3.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2003-07-03, 10:51 PM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
D3V said:
The patch is alomst out? Lol, doubtful, it was supposed to come out forever ago, and yes D3 is in Production, why do you think Bill roper and his crew left? to make d3.
Well, since 1.10 beta is out to public. I'd say it's almost out. They probably can't make the diablo name idiot cause it's probably blizzards property.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-07-04, 12:19 AM in reply to rAZoR-DW's post "Will you wait for 1.10 ?"
D3 is in production wtf u mean it's not badboy u need to cheack the blizzard site more often...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
øøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenøøxXxøø is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

øøxXxøø