Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post risk of popping
Posted 2003-03-02, 11:37 AM
would i be at risk of popping if i had 156 str for SS, then used the strength bonus fromt that to use my armor? i will have a full inventory.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-02, 11:55 AM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
if you switch from your storm and die without it your chances of popping are 100%

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-02, 12:18 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
...so if i dont have my storm on when i die, then i will pop? but if i do have it on when i die, i wont pop unless i pick stuff up?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-02, 01:08 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
Just have enough str for your gear, thats the safest way to go.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-02, 01:18 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
doesnt matter, someone just stole it in an xfer...niggers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-02, 01:22 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
damn that sucks man
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-03-02, 01:31 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
yeah, whatever, not a big deal, i can get new
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-02, 05:22 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
how come everyone loses shit during xfers?

i've xfered more or less about 30 times, but i haven't gotten one item stolen yet. These were all in public norm games too.

Just wondering where you guys drop your items?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
l337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenl337 l3alla is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

l337 l3alla

Posted 2003-03-02, 05:51 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
we xfer with "friends" and sometimes freinds turn out to be fucking niggers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-03-02, 08:45 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
There is no real way to be sure unless its a personal real life friend. Or maybe if you have another comp/d2/router.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-03-03, 12:13 AM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
Yeah i got 2 copies running. Easy as shit to xfer with. never gotta worry. :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
brachjones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbrachjones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

brachjones

Posted 2003-03-05, 05:25 PM in reply to kickyanads's post "risk of popping"
I HAVE a popin program but i dont ive it out. never have. i got it froma friend who made it . i can go up to some ones dead body and POP GOES THE WESEL!! unforantaly b.net banned my accnt and theatened to ban cd-key if i do it aain. sucky program
madmanmademad is also my d2 name . learn it. like it . then live with it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
madmanmademad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmadmanmademad is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

madmanmademad