Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

trading channel
Posted 2003-02-17, 07:17 AM
ppl in west. trading are geting bad to worst.. i'm buying cow king boot this morning.. i posted "buying cow king boot" so many ppl msg me and say offer me, OFFER ME, offer ME, Offer Me, Offer ME, NR=NT.. omfg.. it like everyone asking me to offer.. and the worst part is i offer a titan they LOLx at me some even say i'm a newbie or fag they want SOJS ONLY, my re-action is like WTF SOJSS??? argh~ kinda sad and to trade nowaday..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-02-17, 07:31 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
someone wanted 3 sojs for sigons boots and gloves....sad
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:15 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
errr wtf!!!! lol that's gay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-02-17, 09:45 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
why the hell would you want cow kings boots? those things suck
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKRØÑÏx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

KRØÑÏx

Posted 2003-02-17, 10:00 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
Are ppl on West retarded??? Sojs for any Sigon item in part or in whole is ridiculous.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-17, 11:06 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
u could probably get the whole set over and over and over many times for 1 soj lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-17, 08:58 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
west is worst than retarded, full of noob.. and i'm goin to stop trading for a while..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJinYL is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JinYL

Posted 2003-02-17, 09:04 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
also sojs..aren't even that good....currency should change to like bul kathos rings..or something that is worth stuff...sojs. suck i don't know why so many servers have that as the basuc currency.. the only thing it has is +1 to all skills and some other crap...

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-02-18, 11:27 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
well east is gettin some of thopse idiots stupid ppl are makeing the prices of sojs 3 times there r supose to (i play classic)
what a load of BS
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2003-02-18, 06:51 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
allanonx said:
also sojs..aren't even that good....currency should change to like bul kathos rings..or something that is worth stuff...sojs. suck i don't know why so many servers have that as the basuc currency.. the only thing it has is +1 to all skills and some other crap...
You ever play classic? They were of value back then. Because they were good, they were massively duped. Now we have thousands (millions?) of duped SOJs that don't have item IDs, which makes them an easy means of trade. It's not changing any time soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2003-02-18, 07:23 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
hehe, they've tried to change the currency many times with raven spirals, occy rings, etc... but they just dont stay popular...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-02-18, 07:50 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
maybe cause sojs dont have id and those do !
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-02-18, 07:55 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
The reason why sojs are the currency is because in classic they were the only way to socket an item
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-02-19, 09:57 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
At least the botters are driving down the prices, compared to 4 months ago I can actually afford anything I want to buy these days. (soj wise) But on the flip side all the elite shit I find isnt worth that much anymore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-21, 06:23 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
bul kathos rings, raven frost those ring can't replace soj.. coze they has diffence stats sometime.. 15-20dex and those 3-5% leech life.. but soj only have 1 type.. that stats is fixed.. and btw sojs currency started very early in d2 since the very first dupe progame release..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JinYL

Posted 2003-02-21, 07:29 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
Thats nothing, i offered some guy a perfect string for a perf topaz and he refused...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-26, 12:19 PM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
mantralord said:
Thats nothing, i offered some guy a perfect string for a perf topaz and he refused...
i understand how u feel...
that re-mind me that i used a raven frost and unid stealskull to trade for a p.ruby =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JinYL

Posted 2003-03-02, 09:45 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
i offered a soj for 5 p saphs once and a kid yelled "noob" and left. ppl are so retarded
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-03-02, 10:04 AM in reply to JinYL's post "trading channel"
Pyro said:
You ever play classic? They were of value back then. Because they were good, they were massively duped. Now we have thousands (millions?) of duped SOJs that don't have item IDs, which makes them an easy means of trade. It's not changing any time soon.
dont be too sure about that its not changing any time soon
I play on europe and the time it took for ppl to not trade any sojs anymore only was like 2 weeks and the soj economy was killed
dont exactly know what the couse was of that but I dont like it at all... in the days u used to know exactly what to pay for an item
wf 40 sojs storm 15 eagle 16 and so on. Now its fucked up coz every1 has a bot and there is almost only trade in big expensive stuff and the price is changing every 2 days or so
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy