Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question Hardcore
Posted 2003-01-15, 03:20 PM
Any of you guys out there play hardcore? Raxnara and I have been recently.. And we have been having more fun than we have had forever! Its a great challenge for those of us that have done everything there is to do in normal softcore mode! If you are on west wisper me at *thekinglotr and maybe we can even go do some pwnin together!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-15, 04:32 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
Yeah it owns, me and my friend started got to act 5 he died while typing, started over 4 times since then lol, but we are close, doing norm meph right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:17 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
If you guys want some help just say
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-16, 04:41 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
bla i got 3 x 80 lvl + guys got pked by hydra sorc need some more time to recover my sorrow....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-01-16, 06:31 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
I tend not to even play with sorcs that I know could be a risk
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King

Posted 2003-01-16, 06:45 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
i fix to help all your problems, use chicken
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:41 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
I plan on using it sometime, but for now I am kind of enjoying the risk of playing it as it was meant to. But I am sure that will change once I have a high lvl guy die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

The_King

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:50 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
I play HardCore. If you would like to messege me on d2. Here is my acc: HellSlayer-hc
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:12 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
what does chicken do is that on map hack? cause i cant find it if it is
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:17 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
You sure you have one of the newest versions of d2maphack? The older versions don't have it i don't think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:23 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
i have newest version cause i have the press zero button over person look at items
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-01-17, 05:25 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
hmmm, even if it has that doesn't mean its newest..mousepad was like releasing a new version of his maphack like every 3 days lol...make sure you have the newest version
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-10-08, 08:52 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
hey all i play hc i just lost a lvl 74 sorc (not pker gay sorc) but now i have a 62 druid and lookin for shaft anyone hot ne? and king i could use some help and i have a working dupr program on uswest anyone want????
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hardcore-playa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhardcore-playa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hardcore-playa

Posted 2003-10-08, 09:01 PM in reply to The_King's post "Hardcore"
I said it once, but I guess you've missed it.

Feel free to make a new thread instead of posting in such OLD thread. No one has posted in it for 8-9 months, some of those people don't even visit the forum anymore...

If you are looking for HC item, you can ask in Marketplace, if you want to talk about duping, there is the Dupe Forum...

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.

Last edited by Senesia; 2003-10-08 at 09:10 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia