Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post new patch?
Posted 2003-01-14, 08:32 PM
new patch coming out tonight?? well i dunno they just shutdown the east server.. wowo exciting.. all things to disappear? no one knows...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
vec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenvec is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

vec

Posted 2003-01-14, 08:59 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
Doubt it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2003-01-14, 11:05 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
A battle.net rep, told me that it wont actually be coming out for 8 months
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-14, 11:39 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
If thats true Diablo II is going to be so fucked up by then it's not going to matter. West hasn't had any realm shutdowns tonight that I've noticed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:20 AM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
West did have one BTW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
The_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThe_King is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

The_King

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:12 AM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
It will be shorter than 8 months guaranteed... GFraizer is posting like a mad man on Bnet Diablo Forums and always giving little hints and updates on the patch since it is in the testing stage now, and has been for wuite some time now...

I think you "Blizzard Rep." isn't really a rep, or just isn't well informed...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-15, 10:55 AM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
Its prlly his brother... lol .

Its suppost to be out prlly within the next mo or so.... hopefully deleting all the illegal items and bugs.....

Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:43 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
yep i hope so too

Naruto Rocks
naruto sig coming up next!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
allanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenallanonx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

allanonx

Posted 2003-01-15, 01:58 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
ME TOO ANDREW WANG, ME TOO
ANDREW WANG FOR EVER
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ANDREWWANG4EVER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenANDREWWANG4EVER is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ANDREWWANG4EVER

Posted 2003-01-15, 02:17 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
We should start a pool. Winner gets a free Soj from me. USEast only.

I guess Feb. 17th
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-16, 10:30 AM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
lol july 31 2674
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-01-16, 12:19 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
February 7, 2003
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:43 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
Dammit spector... u took my date..

What makes you think Gfraizer isn't just some random person. Blizz coulda hired some freak from off the streets to come in and post shit about some patch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
byrdclaw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbyrdclaw is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

byrdclaw

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:49 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
feb 12 03
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:34 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
ANDREWWANG4EVER said:
ME TOO ANDREW WANG, ME TOO
ANDREW WANG FOR EVER
are u crazy??
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:41 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
*Bump*
Get in the pool people! I am serious about the soj and I think the patch is closer then ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-01-16, 03:41 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
The blizzard rep i was talking about was GFraizer. And yes i have seen his posts on the blizzard forums. And he has been coming in the Amazon Camp Channel on USWest Lately and awnsering questons. He stated that the patch would be about 8 months.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Squirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSquirt is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Squirt

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:55 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
Doofus, March 1st is my guess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-01-17, 02:56 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
I think they are comming out with a new patch. =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellSlayer is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HellSlayer

Posted 2003-01-17, 03:52 PM in reply to vec's post "new patch?"
Dude everytime the realms are down, everyone starts thinking "its that 1.10 patch" I really doubt bnet team is making up lies to cover up the patch. And i think they would release the info about the patch completely on the bnet forums befor they realse it.

Last edited by Squirt; 2003-01-17 at 04:17 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Squirt