Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post I think I am....
Posted 2002-12-20, 04:14 PM
I think I am becoming "Godly" as people would say. I have 4 sojs so far =) I have gotten 3 sojs within 2 weeks (trading) and once I get 5 sojs I can trade for an item and trade that item for 6 sojs and so on. I just wanted to let you guys know =) I am so happy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:18 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
"Godly".
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:18 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
I currently have 57 SOJs and am worth at least 150 more than that, so yes, I am becoming godly (only becoming, because compared to others on this board, I'm poor), too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-20, 04:21 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
57 frigin sojs!? oh yeah.... its expac hehe. My friend just traded a Soulscratch for 15 sojs heh =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-12-20, 06:18 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Remember, exterminator plays Classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-20, 07:44 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Heh... D2 LoD is much better then Classic... Chaos Runs suck..=\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-20, 08:21 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
!King_Amazon! said:
Remember, exterminator plays Classic.
Oh yeah...he's still playing pong...I forgot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPyro is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-21, 03:23 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
ROFL
The greatest communist rapper ever... www.Illmitch.com check it out, buy his shirt! P.S my avatar is INSANE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMelchiaMH is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MelchiaMH

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:07 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Who the hell is the one with the sound signature?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-22, 12:41 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Going by the source, I would have to guess King Amazon...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-22, 12:30 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
hey exterminator, useast?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
cheezerdx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweencheezerdx is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

cheezerdx

Posted 2002-12-22, 12:52 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
This is the problem with dupes and shit... people who have a large amount of legitimate Sojs are considered poor because of the fags with 8000 duped sojs... I know real sojs are worth more but there are so many fucking duped ones the market is flooded. The amount of duped items greatly outnumber the amount of real items... it's a great way to fucking ruin an economy. I think Blizzard should just completely reset their servers and make everyone start over.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-12-22, 04:20 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Yea its king amazon... HAS to be.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2002-12-22, 04:27 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
I've already admitted to having it..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2002-12-22, 04:37 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
lol... no offense bro but, that music has fruit cake written all over it... ---> 200th Post WOoT
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-22, 05:16 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Quote:
Yes I asked chruser so there
In the mean time you're making this site annoying as hell for the rest of us... I tend to have winamp running at all times, and believe me, "Asian Pride" is NOT on my playlist, and if I wanted to hear it, I'd download it. But I don't, because it sucks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pyro

Posted 2002-12-22, 05:19 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
At least I can disable it in Opera.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-22, 07:23 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
well, this has gotten way off of topic, I have 5 sojs now =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-12-22, 08:08 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
... <<shoots exterminator>> Sry habbit...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-12-22, 08:10 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I think I am...."
Exterminator said:
well, this has gotten way off of topic, I have 5 sojs now =)
I have 68 now =)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Pyro