Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post What systems have you owned in your gaming time?

Posted 2002-12-20, 11:53 AM
My list is fiarly hefty.

Atari 2600 was first
Owned a Coleco for a while
Intellivision 1
I owned a Odyssey 2 at some point, but I might of got it before Intellivison (Wish I still had one too)
Owned an Astrocade I remember, but don't remember it much
Atari 7800
Nintendo 8 bit
Turbographix-16
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Original B&W Game Boy (wish I still had one of these too)
32X ()
TurboDuo ( - such a waste, bought TWO games for it was all)
Atari Lynx (best handheld system there was back then)
Atari Jaguar (which I turned around and sold in less than 48 hours thankfully)
PS1
Saturn
N64
PS2
Gamecube
X-Box
Game Boy Advance

Skipped a few along the way such as Sega CD, Master System, Game Boy color and a few old systems like the 5200, but I'm prety sure I've played stuff of all of them at least twice. Would love to find an Odyssey 1 or 2, probably worth big cash (Especially a 1, if any even exist)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:12 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
ur rich, u got xbox, ps2 and gamecube!! die!

i've had

Atari
First Nintendo (the US verson)
B&W Gameboy
N64

thats all
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2002-12-20, 01:44 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
All the sega systems except for dreamcast (including 32x and sega cd), and an N64, thats when I stopped playing consoles
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2002-12-20, 02:07 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
GameBoy
N64
Gamecube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-12-20, 10:53 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Nah, not rich. Just in college, and work full time while having no major bills to pay leaves for a lot of disposeable income

You have no new systems?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTuff is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tuff

Posted 2002-12-21, 10:40 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Genesis
SNES
GB
GBC
GBA
N64
PSX
GCN
PS2
Sega CD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2002-12-21, 11:03 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
NES
(2 of 'em, had to buy a new one when my existing one fell from a large height)

SNES
GENESIS

GB
GBC

GBA

N64
PSX

GC
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-12-26, 08:57 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
NES
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Gameboy B&W
Gameboy Colour
Nintendo 64
Playstation
Gamecube
Getting PS2 and GBA
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2002-12-27, 10:57 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
recently added Dreamcast to the list.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-11, 01:55 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Sega Genesis (original model)
Sega Genesis (Model - 1)(2)
Sega Nomad
Sega CD (two) w/ box and manual
Sega 32X
Sega Game Gear (2, the buttons stopped working on one)
Sega Saturn (Model 1 - May 1995)
Sega Saturn (Model 2 - August 1996)
Import Japanese Sega Saturn (white)
Sega Dreamcast w/ box and manual (2, one about to get custom-painted silver and black)
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo Entertainment System (Model 2) w/ box and manual
Nintendo 64
Virtual Boy w/ box and manual
Sony Playstation (original 7800 series) w/ box and manual
Playstation 2 w/ box and manual
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx (original model)
Atari Jaguar
Jaguar CD w/ box and manual
Game.com w/ box and manual
Gameboy (original gray model)
Gameboy Advance w/ box and manual
Commodore 64
Neo Geo Pocket Color (navy camouflage *sigh*)
Microsoft Xbox w/ box and manual
Samsung GX TV

Oh and by the way, I still own ALL of these systems.

Last edited by JiN-RaiDeN; 2003-01-11 at 03:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-11, 02:15 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Hmmm...this could get a lil out of hand...
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Vectrex
Wonderswan Color FFII Edition
Gameboy Advance (glacier and silver)
Domestic Dreamcast
Import Dreamcast
X-Box (been through 2)
Neo Geo Pocket Color (silver, and clear)
neo Geo CD
Neo Geo MVS 4 slot board (bleh, never even got to hook it up)
Super Nintendo Model 1
Super Nintendo Model 2
Famicom
Playstation (2 of them, one died)
PSone
Playstation 2 (been through 2)
import Playstation 2
Saturn
import Saturn (white)
Sega master System
Sega Master System II
Sega Power Base Converter
Sega Genesis Model 1
Sega 32X
Game.com
Game Gear
Nintendo ES
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Virtual Boy
X-Box
Turbo Grafix 16
PC Engine

I never owned all of these at one time...did alot of trading/selling/buying in between all these.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TreizePlus

Posted 2003-01-11, 05:47 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
NES, SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Game Gear, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Gamecube, and the most important, Computer.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-01-11, 05:51 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Amiga, NES, SNES, Genesis, MegaCD, GBC, N64
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2003-01-12, 10:39 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
TreizePlus said:
Hmmm...this could get a lil out of hand...
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Vectrex
Wonderswan Color FFII Edition
Gameboy Advance (glacier and silver)
Domestic Dreamcast
Import Dreamcast
X-Box (been through 2)
Neo Geo Pocket Color (silver, and clear)
neo Geo CD
Neo Geo MVS 4 slot board (bleh, never even got to hook it up)
Super Nintendo Model 1
Super Nintendo Model 2
Famicom
Playstation (2 of them, one died)
PSone
Playstation 2 (been through 2)
import Playstation 2
Saturn
import Saturn (white)
Sega master System
Sega Master System II
Sega Power Base Converter
Sega Genesis Model 1
Sega 32X
Game.com
Game Gear
Nintendo ES
Gameboy
Gameboy Color
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Virtual Boy
X-Box
Turbo Grafix 16
PC Engine

I never owned all of these at one time...did alot of trading/selling/buying in between all these.
Wow, you bought duplicates of a lot of systems. why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Tuff

Posted 2003-01-12, 10:47 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
XBOX and my six PCs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
drivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweendrivehappy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

drivehappy

Posted 2003-01-12, 12:18 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
I never had two at one time, I bought the import PS2 before it came out here, along with a majority of the other import systems. Most of the systems, I would sell becuase I needed money, and then buy them again a few months down the line when I had the money. I've also did alot fo trading on gametz.com so I've owned alot of different systems in the past. The most I owned at one time was about 26, now I only own about 7.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
TreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTreizePlus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

TreizePlus

Posted 2003-01-13, 12:28 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
I know Tuff you dipshit. Didn't you read the part that said "I never owned all of these at one time...did alot of trading/selling/buying in between all these"? Guess not.

Wow, your head is in your ass. Why?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN

Posted 2003-01-15, 07:14 PM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Satoshi said:
NES
Sega Genesis
Super Nintendo
Gameboy B&W
Gameboy Colour
Nintendo 64
Playstation
Gamecube
Getting PS2 and GBA
Same
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2003-01-16, 02:22 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
All nintendo Consoles only...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-01-16, 11:54 AM in reply to Tuff's post "What systems have you owned in your..."
Man, I haven't even heard of some of these consoles. My list goes as follows:
NES
SNES
B&W Gameboy
N64
PS1
Gameboy Color
PS2
GBA
Gamecube
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos